• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 5129

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

7dc8b4341d.png

:thinking:

zon

Oct 28, 2017
Hopefully it will be a good final. I think FaZe will win but I'll be disappointed if FaZe steamrolls NiP. Considering how NiP played yesterday against SK I hope they can put up a good fight. :)

Ludono

Oct 27, 2017
NiP pulling a VP and deciding to really bring it this event. I'm sure they'll go out in groups next event.

zon

Oct 28, 2017
Well I sure as shit didn't expect that. FaZe's map pool is alot more shallow than they thought, or the ninjas are back in force.

Hixx

Oct 25, 2017
Ooooooh what a twist, NiP winning.

You could say...

it was...

a NiP TWIST!

WAHEY!

You can have that one for free.

cyklisten

Nov 12, 2017
Is there a codeword for this? Like "the honeymoon period" is being used, but it doesn´t quite suffice with NiP. They´ve looked so rough for so long, and then they come in from behind and does this. It´s like this everytime they change rosters. Congrats to them though. Nice to see some vintage Forest. Also pretty impressed with Draken. Good stuff.

Oct 29, 2017
Is there a codeword for this? Like "the honeymoon period" is being used, but it doesn´t quite suffice with NiP. They´ve looked so rough for so long, and then they come in from behind and does this. It´s like this everytime they change rosters. Congrats to them though. Nice to see some vintage Forest. Also pretty impressed with Draken. Good stuff.

There was a tweet by Betway with this
@NiPGaming's progress since Draken and Rez joining.
5th-8th ESL Cologne
3rd DreamHack Malmo
1st IEM Oakland

Probably just another team that isn't that great online but show up on LAN

Hixx

Oct 25, 2017
Wow playing with Chinzo instead of us.

Enjoy regretting your decisions after 3 rounds.

cHinzo

Oct 27, 2017
Who wouldn't reload when out of ammo? I like wins. :D

C594F81E7B2BAB0E3F08E55C7AD852396F388C9D

Dust2 Global! That was faster than expected. :D

Last edited: