• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ebullientprism

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That second screenshot, LOL I had forgotten how ridiculously they had over-sexualized Cortana. All ass, tits and pouty lips.

Oct 26, 2017

Silky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Georgia
So is Reach confirmed for MCC? I checked my build I don't have this tile with Reach but there is clearly a space for it though.
DhIcvGsVAAAfuZ8.jpg:large

Ugh, Reach MP

lazerfox

Oct 26, 2017
Switzerland
God people please dont' use Abload. It makes it impossible to share links with friends.

I don't want to link my 50 yr old dad a resetera link when i could just link him a direct link, which never works on Abload.

Never had any problems using the direct links on abload. Are you using the correct link?

This is a direct link: https://abload.de/img/200260_201710032246582vql2.png
This is not: http://abload.de/browseGallery.php?gal=jQGD4Xoq&img=200260_201710032246582vql2.png

It looks like a completely new game.

Edit: Nevermind. I thought the 4K screenshot of Halo 4 was Halo 1...

lol

shinobi602

Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Want to replay through the whole thing again so badly...feels like it's taking forever for the patch to come out.

OnionPowder

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
OP
OP
Theorry

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Exactly where I'm at.

The recent thread about Marty O'Donnell's alleged involvement with Halo Infinity and all the music people posted got me hyped af.

Best thing like i also posted in the other thread is gonna be Gamepass.
Soon we have Halo MCC, Halo 5, Halo Wars and Halo Wars 2 in there. Wich is great for alot of people when Halo Infinite is coming and want to catch up.

Deleted member 28461

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I'd love to have Reach in 4K, and I'd love it even more if it include the MP. I played that game to death. I got an X on Saturday and it's the first game I played on it. Was shocked that my spartan had my custom armor (and robot arm!) when I launched it. So cool.

ATOMICJORGE

Oct 25, 2017
My download is almost complete, I will upload videos and screenshots from all the games using my capture card elgato HD60 pro, anything in particular you guys want to see?

Theorry also feel free to ask me!

Gestault

Oct 26, 2017
God people please dont' use Abload. It makes it impossible to share links with friends.

I don't want to link my 50 yr old dad a resetera link when i could just link him a direct link, which never works on Abload.

Aside from the 10 mb per file limit, what's the problem you're running into? Make sure you're choosing the direct link on Abload. I haven't run into any issues w/ native sharing.

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
My download is almost complete, I will upload videos and screenshots from all the games using my capture card elgato HD60 pro, anything in particular you guys want to see?

Theorry also feel free to ask me!

Would love to see some comparisons of the missing effects from Halo CEA.

cgkfJwV.jpg

Very curious to see if Sean Cooper was able to correct some of these.

Deleted member 12635

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Oh man, I can't wait to play all those games in 4K again. I recently started the playlist with all games in it and finished Combat evolved but stopped to wait for this 4K update!

Hyped!

Anton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
A few of the missing effects have been restored in classic mode, the water now looks like it does on Xbox instead of the cut back PC water

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
Loving the screenshots in the OP, look better than Halo 5 ;)

I'm totally going to play through all the campaigns from the beginning again, can't wait for the patch to release and this to hit Game Pass.

Can anyone shed some light on the framerate at 4K on the X?