• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
I think Song was the last one, and with no first place vote for Conker I think Nezumi is officially the winner.
though to be fair even if there was a first place vote for Conker to tie them overall Nezumi has more first place votes so I think they would be the winner anyway :P

Royal_Flush

Oct 25, 2017
I think Song was the last one, and with no first place vote for Conker I think Nezumi is officially the winner.
though to be fair even if there was a first place vote for Conker to tie them overall Nezumi has more first place votes so I think they would be the winner anyway :P
I count 16-15 (with 3-2 first places) for Nezumi vs Conker. Both Mike and myself had conker in front.

mas8705

Oct 27, 2017
[QUOTE="FlowersisBritish, post: 16643651, member: 1688"
Luckily for you the next one will pop sometime tomorrow. I'd suggest keeping an eye on this thread and hitting the watch button on the next. If you ever feel a bit unsure of an idea for a story, feel free to mention it in the thread. Sometimes bouncing an idea off people can really help.[/QUOTE]

Thank you kindly. ^__^