• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Starmud

Oct 27, 2017
At this point I accept anyone who is motivated enough to vote him out. I can't even imagine what a second term would bring about.

Geoff

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, it's pretty much the same here in the US. Keep in mind that most Trump supporters are "why can't we say the n-word too??" types.

Ok. Really feels like things just ratcheted up a few notches in the last week then. People are going to end up dying for sure. This is terrible.

Socivol

Oct 25, 2017
It's fucking disgusting. I'm completely ashamed to be an American. This is a White Supremacist Rally full stop.

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
I really, really hope that Ilhan Omar has a beefy security detail. If she doesn't she needs to get one ASAP before one of these fucking lunatics attack her.

free_bubble

Oct 27, 2017
Is this the same in the US as it is in the UK? I guess it is but if you talking about sending people back and stuff that's really bad over here. That's next to the n-word. People would be shocked if you said that in public about a black or Asian British person. I'm kinda hoping it's not considered that bad over in the states because otherwise this feels like escalation. Must be fucking horrible to hear this shit if you're over there and you're not white. I know it's hardly utopia over here just now but wow.
It is just as bad here and this is a very clear escalation. I have a knot in the pit of my stomach right now.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
This is so fucked. This isn't the sort of problem that can be solved only by removing Trump, too...

BlackGoku03

Oct 25, 2017
Ugh. I went to uni there. This doesn't surprise me. One of the reasons I left after two years.

Hope she stays safe.

Oct 25, 2017
I meant a sitting member of congress. Whether it be AOC, Omar or someone else.

Trust me I know my people have been getting killed over this shit.

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Hes honestly going to get her killed. She was already being targeted by right wing nut jobs prior to this whole event. I hate this man and those perpetuating attacks against her so fucking much.

Madison

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lima, Peru
Anyone who tells you that the "antisemitic tropes" smear so many Democrats and liberals rushed to embrace had nothing to do with this is lying to you and/or themselves. They painted a target on her back and played perfectly into much more explicitly racist and Islamophobic attacks from the right.
100%

EVERYONE who was in favor or silent when that "shut up Omar" bill was pushed has part of the blame here. Republicans smelled blood and now here we are.

Socivol

Oct 25, 2017
He's inciting violence because he's not going to be held responsible for the aftermath since he controls the GOP. This is the real danger of his actions folks...
He also knows that if he doesn't win next year he's going to jail in 2021 so he's trying to his base as riled up as possible. The problem is Donald Trump is an idiot and I'm confident that he is alienating or angrying more people then he is exciting.

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Just wait till he sees he can get the crowds out for a public execution.
Idk how thats even a question. Hes already stated he could go out and shoot somebody and not lose any voters to resounding applause. Theyre far gone, and would totally act on this if told to. And republicans wouldnt do anything about it if he did do it either.

ElephantShell

Oct 25, 2017
Do US presidents regularly have rallies like this in the middle of their term? Seems weird to me that Trump keeps having them after he got elected. What's the purpose of these other than to result in this shit?

Jakenbakin

"This guy are sick"
Jun 17, 2018
God the way he just stands there with quiet confidence at the idiots chanting bite sized hateful filled rhetoric... What a vile piece of shit. I really do wish I had better circumstances to escape this damn country if we get 4 more years of this (and even then the toxicity will not leave with Trump).

Foffy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's a damn shame she doesn't even have the full support of her party. House leadership is complicit in this.

All in the name of "civility" because we have to assume the party of terrorists is going to return to normalcy.

Are we even prepared for a GOP that does everything Trump does but actually has the charisma to get things done? This is the next phase.

Deleted member 57378

User requested account closure
Banned
Jun 2, 2019
His cult is getting even more off the rails. I say its time for those on the left to embrace the second amendment if you havent done so already. Shit is getting close to a breaking point and words and voting will not stop them.

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
All in the name of "civility" because we have to assume the party of terrorists is going to return to normalcy.

Are we even prepared for a GOP that does everything Trump does but actually has the charisma to get things done? This is the next phase.
Absolutely not. We vote dems into office to fight this shit and then they sit on their ass or actively help push that stuff through and when pressed on it were told they need to keep their seat otherwise someone from the GOP might get so they can push policy through. We have a fascist party and a complacent party in American politics. Its just going to get worse from here on out.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
For those saying "I can't wait for him to be behind bars": Barr threw out the Enoluments case and even the campaign finance contributions which he was CLEARLY guilty of. Trump isn't going to jail.

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
Do US presidents regularly have rallies like this in the middle of their term? Seems weird to me that Trump keeps having them after he got elected. What's the purpose of these other than to result in this shit?
Presidents do rallies when they're running for another term.

But, Mueller was originally going to testify today so this was to try and counter and take air time from it.

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
After Trump's gone, these people will start looking for another hit of this hateful high. I wonder who the next dealer will be?

Wetwork

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Colorado
Overheard my coworker and vendor talking about AOC/The Squad; "they hate America, they want Sharia law. AOC barely won her vote. They want to destroy us". Man. I liked that vendor too.

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
His crowds so far have chanted to forcefully deport legal immigrants, arrest political opponents, attacked or supported attacking journalists, but sure, Republicans can be reached!

Ominym

Oct 25, 2017
Whenever we come out the other side of this whole Trump-thing, don't ever forget this. This is the Republican party. They'll lie, cheat, and steal to pretend they aren't this; that it's just a few bad apples.

But this is who they are.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here

You may shoot me with your words,
You may cut me with your eyes,
You may kill me with your hatefulness,
But still, like air, I'll rise.

-Maya Angelou