• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Physical version coming as well
  • Teeth

Nov 4, 2017
    Hey teeth I know we have done this dance since like forever

But is that physical still coming, surely adding switch physical would make a ton of sense also considering the vast collector community?

Love you x
    Is the Xbox version getting a physical copy as well after all DLC is out? I own it digital, but would love to grab a physical copy to collect!
    Hi Teeth ,

Count on me to double dip on this one, that collaboration is worth shelling out some dough. :D

Have you ever planned for any sort of physical release for Cuphead? May it be by a big publisher or a more limited one (Limited Run Games, Special Reserve and the likes)? Is this something possible if someone ever approaches you for such thing?

Physical versions, yes! On Xbox and Switch...not sure about PC (cuz who buys physical PC games?)

They'll come after the DLC drops so that everything will be patched up and on disk as the final final FINAL version of Cuphead.

We're looking into what we want to do with the physical versions (there'll probably be some goodies in the case), and as with all Cuphead things, it'll take some time. But they'll exist...eventually.