• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017
Then continue to enjoy his content. Just because he may think a certain way doesnt mean thats how you think. Don't let other people shame you into not liking something.
Someone let Legend know that guy is a racist and makes racist art/animations, then let him decide whether he should give them views/exposure.

Then you just told him what to do, lmao.

OP
OP
AgentStrange

AgentStrange

Oct 25, 2017
2cf.png

Sauce

LegendX48

Oct 25, 2017
That Roger Rabbit one is pretty damn sweet. I do wish they had managed to smooth out the jaggies on Cuphead and Mugman though.

Then continue to enjoy his content. Just because he may think a certain way doesnt mean thats how you think. Don't let other people shame you into not liking something.
I don't separate the art from the artist so, if those claims are legit, I'll just stop completely.

Max? The guy's not a racist at all (or at least no more than the average person). He's just a depressed artist constantly on the verge of being homeless.
constantly on the verge of being homeless? God damn.

Oct 25, 2017
constantly on the verge of being homeless? God damn.

Yeah, he even had to give away his cat because he couldn't afford to feed it anymore. I feel bad for the guy. He's talented, funny and puts a lot of work into his videos/art, but it's next to impossible to actually make a living wage that way these days, even when you have over 1 million subscribers on Youtube. IIRC, most other work is out of the question for him since anything that involves directly interacting with other people gives him panic attacks. Hope he can figure things out eventually.

TheKeipatzy

Oct 30, 2017
California for now
Yeah, he even had to give away his cat because he couldn't afford to feed it anymore. I feel bad for the guy. He's talented, funny and puts a lot of work into his videos/art, but it's next to impossible to actually make a living wage that way these days, even when you have over 1 million subscribers on Youtube. IIRC, most other work is out of the question for him since anything that involves directly interacting with other people gives him panic attacks. Hope he can figure things out eventually.
Have to agree... I remember seeing a post after he went homeless. While I may not like everything he does, he had great art, and was a hoot with the whole .mov series of MLP (NSFW at all)

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
why not open a patreon.

RM8

Oct 28, 2017
JP
This thread is probably the best of its kind because it's not just a never-ending stream of waifu stuff :P