• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mbolibombo

Oct 29, 2017
That's a lot of Cupheads.

Congrats to the MDHR team!.

Really fun game, havnt double dipped on Switch yet but plan to do so when the retail copy launches.

sweetmini

Jun 12, 2019
That's real good, i loved the game, and i am not a boss rush type of gal, so it speaks volume for me.
Love and craft excellence, love and craft excellence.
Congrats on the 4 Millions.

Gestault

Oct 26, 2017
I consider Cuphead one of the all-time greats of gaming, so it's wonderful seeing this reception.

Terror-Billy

Chicken Chaser
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The best new IP from this gen, imo. I can't believe this game became this huge thing that now is even going to have a Netflix series.

The Struggler

Alt Account
Banned
Jul 3, 2019
Great game, good! Was kind of hoping this studio would have done battle toads because of the amazing art style

Deleted member 49804

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 21, 2018
Tesla copies don't count, since they are only a portion of the game, not the whole thing. And we hit 4M before that deal anyway.
Base game release on Game Pass, when the DLC comes out?
Or do you intend to release a new "complete" edition?

IF you could answer or hint towards any of that ;)

Deleted member 3010

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Waiting on the Switch physical version to be part of those numbers.

Game seems to greatly deserve every single of those sales though, the wait ain't easy.

Moebius

Oct 28, 2017
One of the best games in the last decade. It's such a breathe of fresh air when comparing it to all of the samey copycat games that come out year after year.

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The best story of this gen, given how risky this project was for the guys at StudioMDHR, now it's all strippers and coke, chicken strippers and coca cola ofcourse.

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
Well deserved indeed, that must have been taken an insane amount of work.

Really curious and excited what MDHR will do next after Last Course.

NSESN

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
We are this close from MS having 2 million sellers on the switch, who would thought

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
The game has held its own on the eshop. That definitely gave Cuphead a huge boost

hydro94530

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Bay Area
What is the ratio of boss levels to normal levels? Game looks fun but I've always heard it was mainly a boss rush game that they later added regular levels to. Are there a good amount and do they feel tacked on? Just not sure if it's for me but I do love Contra which I've heard it compared to.