CRIMSON-XIII

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
I need it to be a Naruto game that is open world even more so than DBZ Kakarot. Imagine Kakarot + Ultimate Ninja Storm + Rise of a Ninja but on steroids on ps5.

I need this. Let me play through the entire Naruto and Shippuden in an open world where you go between the Leaf and Sand villages and the other ones, in real time.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
GIve us Jojo All Star Battle 2

giphy.gif

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
Asura's Wrath is the shit. The visual style was great, so over the top and with some great designs. Like, look at this angry boy:
asuraswrath_224174b.jpg

I'd like to see more original IPs from CC2. I wonder if they're still collaborating with S-E on VII-R but in a smaller capacity (as that game would still outsource for sure). Doubtful.

Regarding the anime game, get me on that Demon Slayer list. It's surprisingly creepy and bloody considering the artstyle. It's also not too long and, so far, seems incredibly focused and tight, so it wouldn't be as hard of a task as other series.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Oct 27, 2017
It won't be a good One Piece fighting game because expecting the number one manga to get the game it deserves is expecting too much

Son of Sparda

"This guy are sick" says The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
There is no universe in where they would make a OP fighting game without all of the Strawhats being playable lol
Yea.

Strawhats not being playable in World Seeker was already a mistake. I can't see them doing a fighting game without them being the very first characters that they announce.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Yea.

Strawhats not being playable in World Seeker was already a mistake. I can't see them doing a fighting game without them being the very first characters that they announce.

I don't begrudge World Seeker doing it because trying to make an open world game for 9-10 Strawhats would be half assed and time consuming to say the least. Problem is that the end result still felt half assed, so yea, you may as well have done a half assed game that would've pleased everyone more, if only a little bit.

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
CyberConnect knows what the people want

it's time for them to take a stand

it's time for them to rise up

it's time

for

Bleach

Seafoam Gaming

One Winged Slayer
Nov 3, 2017

the series has been over for 9 years now but if some older anime can still get the occasional game/cameo in an anime crossover, I can still hope for someone to do Inuyasha justice. Heck, even Ranma 1/2 had a few cool SNES games. Inuyasha only really had faithful adaptations on the Wonderswan

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
My gut says it ain't JoJo cause I swear I remember reading Eyes of Heaven was a flop among flops. Outside of that who knows lol. I think the Boruto series has gone on long enough that they could make another Naruto game out of it. Could also see them making a One Piece game but I doubt it would actually happen. And if Bandai Namco is never making another Xenoverse game. I could see them making a new Dragonball Arena fighter

Son of Sparda

"This guy are sick" says The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
I don't begrudge World Seeker doing it because trying to make an open world game for 9-10 Strawhats would be half assed and time consuming to say the least. Problem is that the end result still felt half assed, so yea, you may as well have done a half assed game that would've pleased everyone more, if only a little bit.
It wouldn't have bothered me as much if World Seeker was actually decent. But yea, getting a half assed game without Strawhats just made it worse.

ArgyleReptile

Oct 25, 2017
I'd also like to toss my hat in for a Bleach game. Won't happen, but I'd really enjoy one. If they do an Ultimate Ninja Storm type retake, it'd be great in my opinion. .

One Piece is also acceptable, though I have my doubts.

I'm thinking Kny, though the character selection is rather slight at this point. Unless they pull a Jojo and have characters from later in the manga.

Orbit

Banned
Nov 21, 2018
This. A new .hack Trilogy will be awesome.

You guys really enjoyed the old games that much? I LOVE .hack as a media franchise - .hack sign is an incredible anime and i love the overall lore of the world (in game text from the titles). but the game design and mechanics are just...i mean it was so bad i couldn't keep playing.

Dymaxion

Sep 19, 2018
Happy to see other Boruto/Naruto fans here!

I want a Demon Slayer game, but I also think a Dr. Stone adventure game would be cool too.

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
A HxH RPG based around Greed Island is clearly the correct choice here.

Save the HxH fighting game for ArcSys please.

RedDevil

Dec 25, 2017
Boruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 5.

I don't really care either way, I only hope maybe one day Namco will release UNS4 on Switch.