Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Words cannot describe how fucking excited I am for this game. It all looks so amazing.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017

Those graphics. This is also just the prologue. Hot damn.

Extra one. If this one goes down

NervousRecentChrysomelid-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
Words cannot describe how fucking excited I am for this game. It all looks so amazing.
I KNOW I am going to dive in and be lost for a god damn while playing this. This gameplay has just further cemented how ingrained I'm going to be in it.

May 17, 2018
Really hope the trailer is not indicative of the attitude of the game. Honestly didn't like that at all outside of the visuals.

BAD

Oct 25, 2017
USA
Much of it looks awesome graphically, so I think it will be amazing to explore.

Oct 25, 2017
Cincinnati
Well that was cool, I wasn't really all that excited about this game but I liked the trailer. I'm also confused what this game is...is it an FPS...RPG or FPS with RPG elements?

ClassAndFear

Oct 30, 2017
Really hope the trailer is not indicative of the attitude of the game. Honestly didn't like that at all outside of the visuals.
It looks fucking amazing, but the fucking writing isn't quite as fucking good, it's pretty fucking heavy-handed, fuck, and I don't love the fucking character design, but it looks fucking amazing, I'm sure it's really fucking fun, fuck, fuck

fuck

AngelOFDeath

Nov 13, 2017
Hope the next gen upgrades aren't too far in 2021 (I am talking about the full enhancement, not the one launching when the game/consoles come out).

ViewtifulJC

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fucking curse words are fucking cool and fucking mature, get the fuck with it ya fuckers ya fucking hear me???

May 17, 2018
It looks fucking amazing, but the fucking writing isn't quite as fucking good, it's pretty fucking heavy-handed, fuck, and I don't love the fucking character design, but it looks fucking amazing, I'm sure it's really fucking fun, fuck, fuck

fuck

Hahah, yeah, didn't like that either, but, maybe that's from the source material? I honestly don't know.

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
damn I gotta get a new GPU by November it looks like, great visuals. kinda cheesy trailer but eh its just mainstream marketing too.

defo their weakest trailer, but I'm so damn hyped for this game regardless. I hope it lives up to their ambitions.

Nov 30, 2017

Ales34

Apr 15, 2018
The Witcher 3 trailers looked 100 times more mature without using the word "fuck" 100 times.

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
Gonna be waiting for the big PS5 version of this game because my PS4 will run this at 12fps and/or it will look bad

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
This game might be a bit more GTA and less Blade Runner than people want.

Can't wait to see the final product.