• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sax

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit, was NOT expecting that. Well, at least it increases the likelihood of getting a 5900X by then.

JeTmAn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, I never would've expected another delay. This is not a sarcastic statement. Imagine if this game had released in May...

CrazyNomad

Banned
Jan 22, 2020
humm.. they are saying they want to release all 9 versions of the game at the same time.. so i guess its a good thing?

FarZa17

Oct 27, 2017
Oh well, things can unexpectedly happened. In the meantime, if I can get myself a new RTX 3000 series GPU before playing this, that would be great.

Deleted member 35071

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
it was bad enuff this wasn't coming on launch of the new consoles. This is a kick in the gut right here

especially since the main things i wanted to play on the next gen consoles, was Destiny 2, Avengers and Cyberpunk. which have all been pushed out of launch

Shalashaska

Prophet of Regret
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
They must have discovered some sort of horrible game breaking bug to push it back like this. Only reason I could think of for such a short delay.

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
I def know that launching on so many platforms has to be a nightmare. also I wonder if the lower end platforms are having some technical issues we have yet to see anything on console. I feel for the devs and I wonder if they are still crunching or if all the flack they got from it they eased up on crunch hence the extra delay.