• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KartuneDX

Banned
Jan 12, 2018
Even more reason to put them in, make people confront those issues.

Not to play devil's advocate but I had this sentiment I felt relevant; I get it's importance but for instance the CP 2077 OT would have a mod post every page with the reminder of CDPR's transgressions - Fantastic idea on paper, though personally speaking after the first 10 or so pages I'm going to throw that poster on Ignore for the time being. It served its purpose and I'm aware, but ultimately I'm bringing light to the idea that there could be better measures than those that could be simply ignored or bring inconvenience to the experience of discussing the game here outside that context (not 2077 specifically though fuck any and all discourse it's a shit game from shit people)

Overall though I think it's a positive direction to want to include more controversial history related to relevant game/company of the week topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.