Qwg1a6d.png

dragonchild

Oct 26, 2017
6/14 Update: Cyberpunk 2077 will become an Epic Games exclusive

/ FYI, this is satire
// Today's Special Offer

KaiLeng

Sep 8, 2018
While it's cool and expected, I wonder how long it'll stay a top seller. Because a lot of newly announced games get that hype machine going and top the charts for a day or two, then to fall back. Case in point - Bloodlines 2.

Although Cyberpunk is a top seller for two days straight already. This will sell big, very big.

OP
OP
Rodjer

Rodjer

Self-requested ban.
Jan 28, 2018
While it's cool and expected, I wonder how long it'll stay a top seller. Because a lot of newly announced games get that hype machine going and top the charts for a day or two, then to fall back. Case in point - Bloodlines 2.

Although Cyberpunk is a top seller for two days straight already. This will sell big, very big.

Won't be surprised if the game won't drop from the top 10 until launch.

Steam summer sales are approaching and if Valve does the "Here's a 5$ discount on your next order", Cyberpunk2077 will keep selling more and more.

Antiax

Oct 27, 2017
It's been top seller on Steam since Microsoft E3 conference ended.

There is also this huge Cyberpunk ad when you open Steam lol.

Edgar

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Guys, I think, this little game from some indie studio might sell few copies . Just a hunch

daegan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Oct 27, 2017

this is very very normal for preorders, which are driven in waves by info drops. it will absolutely ebb and flow.

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
Whatever they payed Keanu was worth it. I saw his appearance on the front page of BBC and CNN.

Bhonar

Banned
Oct 31, 2017

I mean I know you didn't say it that way, but Cyberpunk and Bloodlines won't even be in the same stratosphere when it's all said and done lifetime-wise

adinsx

Oct 30, 2017
Yeah the game looks cool, will definitely buy it but why preordered it almost 1 year in advance?
Doesn't make sense to me.

Deleted member 888

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know why people pre-order things releasing in like a year, but hey-ho, this will undoubtedly be one of the best sellers of 2020.