Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Chamber

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
United States
ACtC-3d7TG0gFgA-O-yp50-JeQy0CdYgZxwiBZVr4LeU-ye5yMFQGcVNdwiZsdzSaCZaJPhrWWGxeoB4IAIgp_oGb7VvtzdtfAFwb_kXve_M0szFcshcj8G8TKUlqbpJVGvuqHqwodrfumFOnguP-E5JU6kh=w640-h360-no

ACtC-3fuv0HYsoidx_U1Cfl39ndt8_lpttkOJlWuUXcaxYtE0qvDLtZfaRqhYSjSvi1NmZ6Py2rh1t8XF54P3WCLd0tqeyPCi3wZnpeVJ_v30S7qZWqqaTFUebk5iE36NZxLZ9HaxPpCK9nFVT_l0Ac7nSnc=w502-h268-no
>Greetings Edgerunners!

I've been rooting around in the disc we acquired from Arasaka and I discovered a link to a secure partition of data in the main server containing a bit more information about future broadcasts. It was highly encrypted; but I managed to hack it...
_
ACtC-3fc3n9YOABocEPEQlqvuumiFdNuyEdyPo1yT7fhmQvkMiRCiBwRSAfkcOpvrERgFPXtKy9tBpaybL8U604JtMAqVMN1V1L64_X5MeJRLe144cqGkimP5_4ryPa1CGkMBaDWgE0xrG2Am0scBHECHqJ4=w496-h278-no
>There is going to be a new transmission on October 15th, 2020 at 6PM CEST/11AM CST/9AM PT. I'm going to hijack and record the signal into our archives so it can be scrutinized.

From what I could gather from the partition, this new transmission is going to feature data on monitoring vehicles, important announcements and more visual propaganda.

I'll put the link to the latest transmission here in our secure BBS, so we can analyze it.
_

>Below are links to the previous transmissions that we've intercepted, decrypted and stored:

Episode 1
Episode 2

Episode 3

Good luck Choombas, I'll be in touch🤘_

ACtC-3ex5GYqeR6fUZ4CjH_4tsKKd-mmpi5El_XjttyRQWAm9hpuqgCukcBhZ6A-nhZVkGji7pyQD6_BIEyCA8LJOuGNTqsjEzeQLojT8ZPljMg3_3Ga7n7XVGAEch2uV-k2qalC-Fdjv-BAKt-kqmRsdXAk=w382-h158-no

Last edited:

SJRB

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Please have some more info on the radio channels. Or just release a couple of tracks from the original score!

OP
OP

Black Chamber

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
United States
Awesome thank you. Great job on making this thread for us.
Thank you! It's my pleasure😊
Please have some more info on the radio channels. Or just release a couple of tracks from the original score!
That will probably be in the next episode. It seems like they really want to put a huge focus on the score and radio stations👍

I'm looking forward to that too!

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN
There will be at least one more👍

Two after this could be possible if they pace them 2 weeks apart, for 29th and 12th.

Ehhh. These hype threads for CP are increasingly in bad taste.

ERA has hype threads for games from publishers and developers with similar and/or worse issues in their work environment 🤷‍♂️

Until ERA moderation decides to start banning companies with crunch practices, sexual harassment, phobic behavior etc. from the board these threads aren't going anywhere.

Deleted member 46948

Account closed at user request
Banned
Aug 22, 2018
Two after this could be possible if they pace them 2 weeks apart, for 29th and 12th.

We have hype threads for games from publishers and developers with similar and/or worse issues in their work environment 🤷‍♂️

Arguable. And usually not the very next day after some disgusting news about the company break.. But you're right, it's far from the only embarrassing hype thread here.

OP
OP

Black Chamber

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
United States
Great thread as always Black Chamber, can't wait to watch the episode later :)
Thank you :)
Arguable. And usually not the very next day after some disgusting news about the company break.. But you're right, it's far from the only embarrassing hype thread here.
I'm releasing it today, because I committed to making this thread in the OT thread - and today's the day for it.

Also, thanks for calling my efforts "embarrassing".😐

Shark

Oct 28, 2017
Raleigh, NC
How is this a 'hype' thread anyways? It's a dedicated place to discuss an event...just like any other notable live stream would receive.

Fjordson

Oct 25, 2017
Fantastic OP as usual Black Chamber

I'm still holding out hope we get the segment on the soundtrack. Seems like CDPR forgot about it after it got dropped from episode 3.

Also, I may be misinterpreting this tweet, but Alanah Pearce may be hosting it?

BrunOz

Oct 27, 2017
Brazil
Well, I only have a PS4 Pro to play this and I will not be able to afford a PS5 so soon, so hope I can see what I'm buying this time.

Maxime

Oct 27, 2017
This kind of threads (OT or 'Hype Thread') should at least mention the ongoing stories regarding the studio's bad practices. Especially since, in that case, news emerged less than 24 hours ago.

SJRB

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017

Yeah I'm not sure dunking on users for making threads or being excited about videogames is the right play here.

OP
OP

Black Chamber

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
United States

SinkFla

Oct 26, 2017
Pensacola, Fl
Yeah I'm not sure dunking on users for making threads or being excited about videogames is the right play here.

Yeah I find it strange because it's not like crunch criticism threads are being closed or negated by a thread specifically created for an event for the game. It's not like drive by policing is reducing crunch or helping current employees at the company in any way shape or form (referring to actual employees here not the execs. Fuck execs).

thisismadness

Oct 25, 2017
Ehhh. These hype threads for CP are increasingly in bad taste.

I get it but we also have new consoles, new phones, and new GPUs that are likely benefiting from literal slave labor in China. Hasn't stop 15 threads a day about how the PS5 is mankind's greatest achievement. I'm not saying that to excuse the CDP situation -- fuck the upper management of that company -- but the point is if the community wants to shutdown hype connected to companies implicated in human right abuses, it should be applied consistently... and not just based on who is most recently in the news cycle.

May 26, 2018
I get it but we also have new consoles, new phones, and new GPUs that are likely benefiting from literal slave labor in China. Hasn't stop 15 threads a day about how the PS5 is mankind's greatest achievement. I'm not saying that to excuse the CDP situation -- fuck the upper management of that company -- but the point is if the community wants to shutdown hype connected to companies implicated in human right abuses, it should be applied consistently... and not just based on who is most recently in the news cycle.

Maybe contact mods then? Get some kind of dialogue going? They're not deaf to grievances.

SinkFla

Oct 26, 2017
Pensacola, Fl

This is kinda what I said in another thread. Well moreso that if you think CDPRs crunch (as bad a it is which SHOULD be given exposure by the way) is the worst example of labor abuse where you draw the line at a point of no return then you gotta be unemployed, not american or have a baller ass job lol. I believe my statement was compared to "all lives matter" which is a disgusting comparison in so many ways. Just preparing you 😂

Nekyrrev

Oct 28, 2017
If it's applied to everything related to bad management practice or to horrible labor conditions, might as well close the whole site honestly.
There's place to discuss those grave issues and to talk about the games and the hardware too.

SodapopVII

Oct 27, 2017
Before I was wondering if it would be sensible to unplug and not watch anymore of these to keep as much as possible fresh for playing, but I know I'll be tuning in this evening.

These NCW episodes have been really fun hype builders too.

OP
OP

Black Chamber

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
United States
My most anticipated game!!!
Mine as well :)
If there's something i really like about the game is the cars' 80s retrofuturistic aesthetic. Looking forward this episode.
Not just the cars - the entire game world too!
Don't worry man, your efforts are appreciated!

But please edit the title so it says 'its' instead of 'it's' haha.
Thank you :)

I didn't even notice I put that apostrophe in there! It will be fixed👍

LaytonWright

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
Predictions based on the teases:

Vehicle Gameplay and reveal of the cars we can use as well as the Porsche theyve been teasing
Breakdown of the Soundtrack
More High End PC specs
Merchandise Announcements - Mondo Publishing the Soundtrack in a Vinyl set similar to GTAV's OST
Final NCW which will be early November time which will do the FINAL Trailer and I bet in that NCW we get Keanu.

thisismadness

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe contact mods then? Get some kind of dialogue going? They're not deaf to grievances.

Personally, I think we can talk about both the game and the abuses, so I'm not the one to ask the mods about it.

This is kinda what I said in another thread. Well moreso that if you think CDPRs crunch (as bad a it is which SHOULD be given exposure by the way) is the worst example of labor abuse where you draw the line at a point of no return then you gotta be unemployed, not american or have a baller ass job lol. I believe my statement was compared to "all lives matter" which is a disgusting comparison in so many ways. Just preparing you 😂

lol I think the CDPR story is horrifying and fans/media should hold them to the flame over it. However, shutting down discussion of the game entirely is another level.

If it's applied to everything related to bad management practice or to horrible labor conditions, might as well close the whole site honestly.
There's place to discuss those grave issues and to talk about the games and the hardware too.

I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.