Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP

Black Chamber

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
United States
Half-Life 2 was delayed for a year week before release.
giphy.gif

😅

Something like this while driving through Night City. Bliss.

I like it - it sounds familiar; what is it from?
Longest two weeks of my life
You know when people say "I feel you" and it comes off as being kind of uncaring because how could they possibly understand what you're feeling and going through?

Well, you know that I feel you on this🤘💯

That's really great to hear!

A lack of depth and emotion in the narrative is a worry for some and it's nice to hear that there are quests that touch upon such emotional beats👍

Zukuu

Oct 30, 2017
On the one hand, I like disabling quest marker if it's organic in the game - on the other hand we are living in Cyberpunk 2077 - so a HUD just makes sense from a lore standpoint.

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
"The game is not slow like RDR2 is"

This quote made me more hyped haha, I know some people are mad that he said that about RDR2 but I 100% agree with all his opinions of RDR2, beautiful game, probably one of the best looking games ever made, it just was so slow and so boring for me.

RDR2 is one of the most "anti-AAA" AAA games I've ever played, in a lot of respects. I can only hope Cyberpunk is similarly subversive.

cvbas

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Do we know how skills/leveling work? As in, do we get points to improve set skills (like Guns, Vitality, Charm, etc) or do we buy new habilities with points we receive from leveling up?

And is there any sort of skill/points allocation when you start the game or do all characters start the same?

Zukuu

Oct 30, 2017
Do we know how skills/leveling work? As in, do we get points to improve set skills (like Guns, Vitality, Charm, etc) or do we buy new habilities with points we receive from leveling up?

And is there any sort of skill/points allocation when you start the game or do all characters start the same?
Yes we know.

TL;DR

You have attributes that you can level with attribute points you earn on level up.
These have passive effects (dodge & crit-chance, choice in dialogues etc) and govern how high you can level corresponding skills. e.g. if you have lvl 5 COOL you can increases STEALTH and BLADES up to level 5. The skills level by using them. On level up you get PERK points you can FREELY spend on any of your skills. Each skill has roughly 19 - 21 perks available - many with multiple levels.

You start with 3 in every of the 5 attributes and can spend up to 7 points freely on them up to a maximum of 7 for a starting character. The attributes and skills go up to level 20.

Here is a video explaining all that:

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Black Chamber do you know if there will be a Era Cyberpunk discord once the game is out? Just curious because I know sometimes there is a off-site Discord and it would be much easier to use while playing than Era.

cvbas

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Yes we know.

TL;DR

You have attributes that you can level with attribute points you earn on level up.
These have passive effects (dodge & crit-chance, choice in dialogues etc) and govern how high you can level corresponding skills. e.g. if you have lvl 5 COOL you can increases STEALTH and BLADES up to level 5. The skills level by using them. On level up you get PERK points you can FREELY spend on any of your skills. Each skill has roughly 19 - 21 perks available - many with multiple levels.

You start with 3 in every of the 5 attributes and can spend up to 7 points freely on them up to a maximum of 7 for a starting character. The attributes and skills go up to level 20.

Here is a video explaining all that:

That sounds really good. Thanks!

Discord Link
OP
OP

Black Chamber

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
United States
Black Chamber do you know if there will be a Era Cyberpunk discord once the game is out? Just curious because I know sometimes there is a off-site Discord and it would be much easier to use while playing than Era.
You mean like this:

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Last edited:

His Majesty

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
Bit disappointed for the people who only own a base PS4 that they still have no idea what they're in for. Guess those versions are still getting a lot of last minute attention.

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
Look pretty dire on the PRO texture wise. 5 and Series X also lacking compared to PC footage.

Deleted member 3017

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
PlayStation 4 / 5 gameplay.

www.youtube.com

Cyberpunk 2077 – PlayStation Gameplay

More #Cyberpunk2077 console footage coming your way! This time, the game is running on PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 Pro – check it out!Cyberpunk 2077, an ...

Alright, this looks good enough for me. I'll play the PS4 version now and replay the game in a couple years after the next-gen upgrade has been out for awhile.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever™
Sep 24, 2019
People that are planning on playing this on a PS4 Pro or a One X (or, god help you, base versions) should be a little concerned with the footage they've shown for this game. It's all slow motion, slow panning, low asset, glacial gameplay, but then they spice it up with its time to show the PS5 and Series X gameplay.

Edgar

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
The console versions doesnt seem as bad . Seems like the regular multi platform open world running on old hardware

João

Nov 21, 2020
Anyone else notice at the beginning how the red lights turn green when V approaches, I guess it was done for game showcase purposes but I found it quite amusing, other than that this trailer seems pretty good tho the lack of pedestrians is alarming.

Status
Not open for further replies.