• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, it looks great considering the insane ambitions. I feel they will deliver, I am just fearing console end of the performance spectrum.

Grimmy11

Oct 28, 2017
Also, this game is Blade-Runnery as FUCK. Someone somewhere on Era said he was looking for a AAA open world Blade Runner RPG, but Cyberpunk 2077 wasn't Blade-Runnery enough.

Bro, if you're looking for an AAA open world Blade Runner RPG, but Cyberpunk isn't enough, you will never be happy. Ever.

It wasn't me but I thought Blade Runner was an IP I'd rather see Rocksteady or a WB games studio explore than Suicide Squad. This is as close as a AAA Blade Runner game we're likely to get anytime in the foreseeable future and I can't wait to play it because of that.

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
EbYN0ziXgAMhbtE

OP
OP

Black Chamber

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
United States
So hyped. Is there any feedback from someone who took the corpo background?
Geoff Keighley played as a CorpošŸ‘
Penis size, multiple nipples but no breast size option.

Someone is gonna make a 20 minute YouTube video about that.
No man breast slider? Pre-order canceled.
It's there - Alanah Pearce mentions it. She said that the slider was grayed-out for it in the demo build - and the same for the penis slideršŸ˜

Dries

Banned
Aug 19, 2019
I love that penis slider is something we're actually typing lol...

on a serious note: personally, I don't give anything about penis sliders or breast sliders. but for those who enjoy this stuff: have fun I guess.

Fjordson

Oct 25, 2017
One interesting thing I've noticed in the corpo footage - there's a stock ticker in the player's UI. Also noticed a news feed. Did not see either of those in some of the other b-roll of the same section (where you meet the dudes playing basketball and then greet Jackie in that club).

Though maybe that's cyberware and not related to your life path? Either way, kinda neat. Absolutely love the news feed thing. Totally unrelated to gameplay, but just adds to the immersion.

Dries

Banned
Aug 19, 2019
One interesting thing I've noticed in the corpo footage - there's a stock ticker in the player's UI. Also noticed a news feed. Did not see either of those in some of the other b-roll of the same section (where you meet the dudes playing basketball and then greet Jackie in that club).

Though maybe that's cyberware and not related to your life path? Either way, kinda neat. Absolutely love the news feed thing. Totally unrelated to gameplay, but just adds to the immersion.

Speaking of immersion: Kids in the open world are confirmed! Of course we already saw that kid in the first trailer, but on that new screenshot of the lady in the turquoise car you can see a kid in the background walking if you zoom in. He's above the hood of the yellow car. This means they'll just walk around as NPC's like in TW3.

Small detail, but for me this really adds to a believable and immersive world. See the tweet from benji for pic.

boskee

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
London
So how is CD Projekt Red actually supposed to be pronounced? Tech Jesus over at Gamer's Nexus has been pronouncing it as "Proy-ath" for months now because that's how the Polish pronunciation is, yet here we have native English speakers that work for the company saying "Project".

Tse-dhe Proyekt Red

They corrected me whenever I mispronounced it as CD Project when I interviewed there 13 years ago.

sweetmini

Jun 12, 2019
The Techie class is no more - just Solo and Netrunner and the many variations of those:
The Flathead "Spider-Bot" is still in thoughšŸ‘

It's sad... it's supposed to be engineering and health ... i guess it's relegated to sub trees somewhere.

By the way, do you know where i can get the "non trailer" footage proper ?
The youtube things i downloaded are very poor quality.

barjed

Project Lead
Verified
Aug 31, 2018
Thanks. I guess he's saying it correctly? Hard for me to tell due to the way his enunciations are nearly inaudible sometimes, especially when pronouncing ng.

Tbh people in Poland sometimes say it in a different way as well. Go to google translate, set polish and enter "cd projekt" and "cede projekt" to get the two most common ones.

Zaheer

Oct 27, 2017
Have any of the previews said anything about an in-game stock market? I'm watching the gameplay from the SGF stream from earlier and the HUD of the Corpo V is tracking stock market values.

Tacitus

Oct 25, 2017
Have any of the previews said anything about an in-game stock market? I'm watching the gameplay from the SGF stream from earlier and the HUD of the Corpo V is tracking stock market values.

Two of the three origins probably won't want to have anything to do with that and I have a feeling that the corpo-rats will get thrown onto the streets because of the prologue.

Status
Not open for further replies.