• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Klyka

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Do we know if he play on Easy/normal or else?
Was playing on hard, turned it down to normal
is apparently not spending perks. he just found a new gun and is doing way more damage now.
basically he needs to properly RPG to stop bullet sponge.

also, am I the only one who thinks that hacking "minigame" with the numbers in the middle of combat just takes all action out of it? it's like a hard break to the fight. even the music stops.

Oct 20, 2018
Was playing on hard, turned it down to normal
is apparently not spending perks. he just found a new gun and is doing way more damage now.
basically he needs to properly RPG to stop bullet sponge.

also, am I the only one who thinks that hacking "minigame" with the numbers in the middle of combat just takes all action out of it? it's like a hard break to the fight. even the music stops.

Allright thx the minigame are for what? Hacking the brain of ennemies? Saw it but didnt get what it do

Klyka

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
I really think people who can't "properly RPG" will have some bulletsponge problems in this.
I could see a lot of people playing this too much like a regular shooter and getting annoyed because they don't engage with the mechanics

azfaru

Banned
Dec 1, 2017
Is there a FOV slider on console? Looks really narrow in these vids.

Yeah that's what I thought too.
Wow, both the CP 2077 night city wire and the CDPR is transphobic thread both got locked, and OT privileges were moved away from it's OP, and will be text only according to the new staff post.

Man... shitty situation for all. Hope it will all get sorted out in the end. But also hope we can at least keep it chill and continue talking about it here?

V0ltg

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So what's the general consensus here? In terms of gameplay, writing and performance (base consoles).

rashbeep

Oct 27, 2017
Wow, both the CP 2077 night city wire and the CDPR is transphobic thread both got locked, and OT privileges were moved away from it's OP, and will be text only according to the new staff post.

tbh i don't really feel too bad for him. from what i saw he was being asked very basic stuff and he danced around it.

Uzupedro

Banned
May 16, 2020
Rio de Janeiro
Hey, just a quick heads up.
This is the person who y'all are going to interact with if you enter that discord.

(There isn't any other Cyberpunk thread open for me to post this)

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Hey, just a quick heads up.
This is the person who y'all are going to interact with if you enter that discord.

(There isn't any other Cyberpunk thread open for me to post this)

10lkUdy.gif

purseowner

From the mirror universe
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Good statement B-Dubs - pleased with the direction the site will be taking the OT in. Thank you for listening to the community.

Edit: Just seen the update. Again, thank you.

Deleted member 52442

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 24, 2019

Rayne

Oct 25, 2017
User banned (1 week): ignoring staff post
Please don't bring the other thread drama in here.

I'm enjoying the copium too much.

DGxO

Oct 21, 2018
So what's the general consensus here? In terms of gameplay, writing and performance (base consoles).
Gameplay - serviceable, nothing great, but won't be awful either, gets the job done

Writing - no one really know, Hobbs said that one the endings hit close to home but didn't elaborate, and he also said the game doesn't really touch on any trans narratives at least in the main story

Performance - yikes

BoJack

Banned
Apr 4, 2018
Alright that's enough. The way he played, that insane chat and that dumb A.I was not a pleasant experience. Idk man. I'm a little disappointed.

Kiryani

Banned
Jan 28, 2018
User banned (permanent): Dismissing concerns of transphobia, account in junior phase
This is the only thread left we can properly talk in now so please don't get it locked by bringing your bullying campaign in here too.

CaptainKashup

Banned
May 10, 2018
So before the embargo lift tomorrow, what's the consensus ? I heard that it was very glitchy and almost unplayable on last gen ?

wig

Oct 27, 2017
The city looks gorgeous at night. Really forward to the XSX version after seeing lengthy streams of the PS5 version.

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is the only thread left we can properly talk in now so please don't get it locked by bringing your bullying campaign in here too.

'Bullying campaign' lol get the fuck out of here with that shit. So sorry we aren't talking about your precious game to deal with a MAGA chud who happens to be a prominent member of this game's community here.

Redcrayon

Patient hunter
On Break
Oct 27, 2017
UK
Official Staff Communication
Thread is temporarily locked while we process reports.

Black Chamber has been permanently banned now that we've seen proof that he has not been sincere. In light of this we'll also be reviewing and lifting some bans.

Status
Not open for further replies.