Black Chamber

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
United States

"Lots of information that can only be obtained here! Do not miss it 💡"

So exclusive content will be shown at the Tokyo Game Show during a special Cyberpunk 2077 event starting at 11 PM CT/9 PM PDT tonight, so stay tuned!

Game Live Coverage:

Firefly

Jul 10, 2018
Here we go again. Will probably watch the whole thing, not understand a thing, and come away with slightly extended bits of already shown footage in NCW.

It will be totally worth it.

OP
OP

Black Chamber

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
United States
Ha, no. I'll check tomorrow. Love your threads btw
Thank you!!
Here we go again. Will probably watch the whole thing, not understand a thing, and come away with slightly extended bits of already shown footage in NCW.

😂😂😂

Yup!
What's the difference between the two links in the original tweet?
One is a pre-show and the other is the Japanese Night City WIRE👍

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Wonder what else they have left to tell us this close to release

OP
OP

Black Chamber

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
United States
Wonder what else they have left to tell us this close to release
🤷‍♂️

Hopefully something juicy - but not too spoilery😅
The NCW is the first one, right? The one at 2pm Japanese timezone.
It's the top link in the OP👍
I wonder when they will show us the console versions...
According to CD Projekt Red: "We will show console footage closer to release".

So probably late October/early November.

sweetmini

Jun 12, 2019
"live in 7 hours"...
oooooookay... early morning here :) perfect for the coffee time if i don't stay up for too long.

edit: the other one is live in 6 ... ah... gotta go to bed quickly

Alienware

Banned
Jun 9, 2018
Italy
🤷‍♂️

Hopefully something juicy - but not too spoilery😅

It's the top link in the OP👍

According to CD Projekt Red: "We will show console footage closer to release".

So probably late October/early November.

Thank you. It's going to be 6 o'clock am here in Italy so definitely not gonna watch live, but I'll check it out tomorrow.

squall23

Oct 25, 2017
Was the trailer at the beginning new? It felt like it had stuff that I at least haven't seen before.

RedSwirl

Oct 25, 2017
The stuff on now was from that hour-long demo way back, but that was 2018. I wonder if this the same thing in a newer build. Someone'll have to compare later on.

KernelC

alt account
Banned
Aug 28, 2019
I am interested in seeing how this game will do in Japan. I know they announced a Trigger anime but I havent heard much enthusiasm from my japanese friends

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
I am interested in seeing how this game will do in Japan. I know they announced a Trigger anime but I havent heard much enthusiasm from my japanese friends
Considering the Witcher sold so well they put out a special thank you letter to all the JP customers I don't think they have to worry.

OP
OP

Black Chamber

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
United States
To sum up this presentation - basically, you are shown extended scenes from both the 2018 gameplay demo [however from a near-final build?] and from Night City WIRE: Episode 1.

Last edited:

Madjoki

Oct 25, 2017
Where can we see this?
www.youtube.com

【TGS2020 スパイク・チュンソフト】『サイバーパンク2077』 Night City Wire 日本特別放送

11月19日発売予定のオープンワールドRPG『サイバーパンク2077』の情報をお届けする生放送番組。海外で配信されている「Night City Wire」最新情報に加え、日本語版のゲームプレイ映像を交えて本作の魅力を紹介。【TGS2020 Spike Chunsoft】

Fjordson

Oct 25, 2017
Here's just the 9 minute chunk. Includes a new scene with Judy and Evelyn Parker.

edit: guess it's not really a new scene, but just extended from the first Night City Wire.

Evelyn and Judy's character models are animations are pretty great in the braindance scene. CDPR has come a long way with NPC's since Witcher 3.

Last edited:

ekka4shiki

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 31, 2017
Here's just the 9 minute chunk. Includes a new scene with Judy and Evelyn Parker.

edit: guess it's not really a new scene, but just extended from the first Night City Wire.

Evelyn and Judy's character models are animations are pretty great in the braindance scene. CDPR has come a long way with NPC's since Witcher 3.

Wow, this is perfection. JP voice makes this feel like GitS.

Alienware

Banned
Jun 9, 2018
Italy
So good to finally see the game in an uninterrupted take of gameplay again.
Animations look very smooth, no more eurojank!

misho8723

Banned
Jan 7, 2018
Slovakia

It has some clipping issues but it looks to be an older build than the ones that they are showing in their NCW episodes

It's a minor thing, but I like that they have Japanese lip sync.

They have an automatic system in their engine that synchronizes the lip movement based on words spoken.. it worked that way in TW3 and now in CP2077.. great technology.. shame that Hangar 13 didn't used a similiar technique for Mafia Definitive Edition

Last edited:

sweetmini

Jun 12, 2019
The Japanese voices are sweet... and the lipsync is not Ghost of Tsushima-bad ... i might actually play in Japanese...

Vundu

Dec 9, 2017
So hyped for this game. It's gonna be like a launch game as probably the first thing I will play on my PS5.

Oct 28, 2017
I assume the JP version is stupidly censored, I still feel disappointed that I played through the sanitised version of TLOU2. How was the Witcher in Japan?

Firefly

Jul 10, 2018
To sum up this presentation - basically, you are shown extended scenes from both the 2018 gameplay demo [however from a near-final build?] and from Night City WIRE: Episode 2.

tenor.gif

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017

JP voices sound pretty good, JP male V being a thousand times better than what they went with for the English direction.

sweetmini

Jun 12, 2019
I assume the JP version is stupidly censored, I still feel disappointed that I played through the sanitised version of TLOU2. How was the Witcher in Japan?

Yep it is heavily censored for the local consoles SKUs... but i think we should be able to switch on japanese on euro/us ver. on PC :P
Cyberpunk should be: No guts spilling , reduced wounds, no blood bath, no nudity, sex scenes edited to be less frontal or left out. Maybe even no dismemberment... but that i am not sure.

Witcher had no guts, reduced blood, i don't remember it had human dismemberment, but it had naked butts (which CP won't have). They censored breasts as well. edit: looks like they backtracked on the naked butts ? I read they put panties on... i thought i remember in the NoClip series that they were asked to keep the butts... oooh well...

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2017
Yep it is heavily censored for the local consoles SKUs... but i think we should be able to switch on japanese on euro/us ver. on PC :P
Cyberpunk should be: No guts spilling , reduced wounds, no blood bath, no nudity, sex scenes edited to be less frontal or left out. Maybe even no dismemberment... but that i am not sure.

Witcher had no guts, reduced blood, i don't remember it had human dismemberment, but it had naked butts (which CP won't have). They censored breasts as well. edit: looks like they backtracked on the naked butts ? I read they put panties on... i thought i remember in the NoClip series that they were asked to keep the butts... oooh well...
Thanks for the summary! No butts, no buy. I'll probably wait til Series X launches and look for a US/ UK code online.

Juryvicious

Oct 28, 2017
Looks great, like usual. I've been waiting patiently, like the rest of you, and we're almost there! I'll pair this with the Series X and enjoy every second.