• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A veritable spoonful of explosive, post-apocalyptic sci-fi action to make the exhausting election coverage go down, the film is a godsend that is sure to bring you back to those golden years when end times looked a lot more fun. In an age of great divide and turmoil, Cyborg: Deadly Machine is a humanistic reminder of human resilience spelt in the form of a love letter dedicated to classic Eighties and Nineties action flicks.

The French filmmakers deliver above and beyond all expectations, thanks in no small part to the phenomenal score by Synthwave acts Fixions and Meteor (out now on Bandcamp)

Consolidating cheesy one-liners, stunning stunt work and old-school practical effects eye-candy, the Masebrothers successfully recreate the feel of the classics we all know and love to create a piece of indie retro cinema for the ages.

newretrowave.com

'Cyborg : Deadly Machine' premieres tonight! - NewRetroWave - Stay Retro! | Live The 80's Dream!

News - Masebrothers get ready to release their crowdfunded sci-fi action film 'Cyborg : Deadly Machine' on Youtube later tonight.

Teaser trailer:

Full movie:

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Only on YT? I hate YT for watching professional stuff.

ann3nova.

Oct 27, 2017
tenor.gif

Mar 3, 2019
Am I the only one getting a giant box showing up halfway through the trailer appearing on the screen blocking the view?

Shane

Oct 25, 2017
Mostly watched because I was curious on the soundtrack as a big Meteor fan.

Meh. Watched in french because I found the dub immediately terrible, but that meant I had to switch back to english for the later portion with the integrated text.

Barry was hilarious.

Grenchel

Oct 27, 2017
Doesn't feel like those movies at all, just based on the format they chose to film it with.

Tater

Oct 30, 2017
Impressive, but the dub really detracts from the movie as a whole - the subtitles even have the translated English word for word.

Best quote - "Hey, Ass oil!"