• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

blazenumb1

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Not even the best in the x-men series. Also you love the movie so much but you couldn't spell it right lol(not being just really cracked me up).

To each their own though

VinylCassette64

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Agreed with OP

*gulps eggnog*

Now in this two page essay lemme tell you why Ggotti is a better gangster film than Mr. Irishmen

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018
Sophie Turner killed X-Men.
Kit Harington killed Silent Hill.
Emilia Clarke killed both the Terminator spinoffs and the Star Wars spinoffs.

Stop casting Game of Thrones actors.

Also, the only good part of Dahk FeeKnicks was when they killed off "I'm only fulfilling my contractual obligations" Mystique.

If I had to watch J-Law zombie her way through another one of these damned things...

TissueBox

Oct 25, 2017
Urinated States of America
Dark Phoenix is about the same as Endgame. No way is it the best MCU movie though, with Ant-Man, Iron Man, and Thor 3 around. It's not even near the best Marvel movie releases from the past two years (Hello Spiderverse and Logan!).

SunBroDave

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
I haven't seen Joker yet, but does it really appeal to the kind of person that prefers Dark Phoenix to Endgame? If so then maybe I never need to see it

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I fucking LOVEEEEEEEEEEE Dark Phoenix but no lol. Gap is so good, I wish it wouldn't be trapped in this one movie. Would be such a sick theme to have variations of in different movies.

Deleted member 4262

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
End Game is better than Dark Phoenix but they were both disappointing. Had more fun watching Infinity War.

BrucCLea13k87

Oct 27, 2017
I continue to worry about era. It's becoming embarrassing. These stupid fucking troll threads. Are people coming from GAF and trying to ruin this site? Where are the mods

CKDexterHaven

Nov 26, 2017
Objectively a badly produced movie with no merit. X-men Apocalypse was marginally better.

Last edited:

DarkSora

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
My man!!

Though I wouldn't go that far. I made it a double feature on a 16 hour flight to Hong Kong and was surprised by how much I enjoyed it compared to the snoozefest that was Spider man Far from home.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
....and no I'm not even joking. Just watched Dark Pheonex and I'm sorry if you disagree but this is the BEST Marvel Movie they've done so far, beating both End Game and well, ALL the Avengers movies in my opinion. No shitty one-liners, no horrid attempts at humor, no crappy attempts to be witty or hip...just a good ole' fashion kickass movie about DP and the X-Men. The best comic book film this year(beside maybe Joker)!
This is honestly one of the worst opinions I've read on Era.

In my opinion.

n00bs7ay3r

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Aug 21, 2018
Opinions are like assholes: everyone has one but yours is shitty.

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
It's not hard to make a better superhero movie than Endgame. I remember enjoying Venom after that 3 hours of fanservice cheese and timetravel nonsense that Endgame was.

Emmaginary

Self-requested ban
Aug 13, 2019
I can only process this thread by believing that the OP is talking about some little-known, arthouse gem named "Dark Pheenox" and not something X-Men related.

Deleted member 31333

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
It wasn't as good as End Game but I though Dark Phoenix was a lot better than most of Resetera make it out to be. It was a decent end to the Fox X-men movies and much much better than Apocalypse.