• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

GAMEPROFF

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Official announcement so I make a new thread:

Boxart:
DTRB0k4WsAAANWD.jpg

Also confirmed for other plattforms:

Last edited:

Yoshichan

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
I will buy evewry single fucking remaster of the entire from software company

I swear to god

This made my week, no, entirety of 2018

visvim

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
so is it a full remaster in the sense that it will feature updated textures / graphics / etc or just that it's a switch port?

RAWRferal

Oct 27, 2017
London, UK
With this, Skyrim and Tropical Freeze, Nintendo is doing exactly what I had hoped. The portability factor makes these more than just a port for me. Shut pun intended.

Bizar895

Nov 2, 2017
I'm so going to buy this for PS4 and Switch. The first Dark Souls is still my favourite in the series. So playing in it with better graphics at home and on the go on Switch. Can't wait for it!

Escalario

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Who wants to bet if they fixed Lost Izalith or not? Will Miyazaki keep his promise?

He won't.

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017
Switch is now officially my favorite console ever.

Just needs a Diablo game and I can sell my PC. Not actually though.

Gabora

Oct 25, 2017
Sao Paulo, Brazil
As for frame rate, if this is a full remake, expect 30fps on consoles, if this is an upgraded port, like Scholar of the First Sin, expect 60fps.

Edit: sounds like a full remake, expect 30fps then

convo

Oct 25, 2017
No, PS4, PC and One too. Also ported by different team.

The inevitable bitching that it won't feel exactly like DS1 plays will be a thing again by hardcore players but i don't care. Happy that Bamco can still dish out the cash to milk the last of it, the little we see does look pretty nice. I'll get the PS4 version for sure.

Xiaomi

Oct 25, 2017
Man I don't even need a fancy remake. I will be able to play dark souls while taking a shit. What a time to be alive.