• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Will buy just for the steelbook.

But they are seriously missing something for announcing this.

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
...huh. Switch owners getting shafted again, the other consoles get all games while they get DS1 only

Yoshichan

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
I have the fucking Trilogy Edition box for like 600 euro already. Wtf is this shit.

Fuck now I have to but this shit as well

ASaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
Huh. Good idea I guess. Sucks that DS3 will still run at 30fps, but it is literally a current-gen game, lol.

If this is $60 that does really burn people who just bought 1 Remastered though.

Moobabe

Nov 7, 2017
Some games get a real kicking for remasters and re-releases, but the Souls games must be one of the most re-released series in the past 5 or so years.

thefro

Oct 25, 2017
I mean this is just a re-release of games already on a platform in a bundle.

If it's going to be the same price as Dark Souls alone on Switch it's going to be the Mass Effect situation all over again.

Heck, knowing how these things go it'll probably be on a sale for $20 Black Friday while the Switch DS1 only is $50/$60

NateDrake

Oct 24, 2017
That theory that they purposely delayed Dark Souls on Switch out of fear of it selling more than DSR on PS4/X1 was so true that the company decided to release the whole trilogy to counter the Switch version of Dark Souls 1 from selling for a second time.

Edit: This is sarcasm mocking the theory that Switch was delayed intentionally.

Last edited:

MarkRJR

Oct 25, 2017
Hahaha, this really gives me Mass Effect Trilogy & Mass Effect 3: Wii U Edition vibes. Watch them be nearly the same price too.

Sucks if you're a Switch-only user.

RNGesus

Banned
Aug 3, 2018
I already have all 3 with all the DLC as is so only way I rebuy is if they X enhance 2 and 3 for 4k. Fuck they probably will to get my damn money.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
What was the point of selling Dark Souls Remastered then? This is not needed IMO.

It's just a bundle with Scholar of the First Sin and The Fire Fades. Dark Souls Remastered is a remasterization, those two are the games as they are right now.

Flame Lord

Oct 26, 2017
I was going to get hyped until I remembered that all of those games are already out on those consoles.

Christo750

May 10, 2018
*sigh*

Cool, but... you know.

I have Dark Souls 2 and 3 on PS4 already so I'm not sad about it, but truly what was the point of the remaster?

Plum

May 31, 2018
I was wondering when the Switch was going to get its own version of this:

71NoN0Sr0qL._SL1223_.jpg
mass_effect_trilogy_pc_box_art_1.jpg

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
If they are all 1X enhanced, might grab it but it seems like an utterly pointless pack if you have the games. Unless they massively discount it if you already own previous versions.