• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

barbarash22

Oct 19, 2019
Dark Void is one of the best 7's you'll ever play. I love that game.

I always thought I am the only one that loves it.
Really sad that it got so many bad reviews back in the day and flopped.
Always wished for a sequel.
The on foot stuff isn't the best, but once you get the jet pack it's great.
The soundtrack is also good, especially when flying.

ShapeGSX

Nov 13, 2017
I miss creative not-quite AAA games like this.

Still waiting on a sequel or a remake of Enslaved Journey to the West. :-)

ForthU

Oct 27, 2017
I was about to start Dark Void last year, then I found out my PS3 copy do not work anymore along with other ps3 games. I still got a digital 360 version(for some reason it has been free with Gold for months in some countries, and you could just change the region in the link and redeem it) but for a few days my attention was all around checking my entire ps3 library and then I moved on to other games before even starting it lol

I don't get the reasoning behind this and I'm kinda mad about these delistings but hey at least they gave a notice. Last year there were a few surprise delists among BC Xbox games

e: Maybe it's still free? Can't check cause I'm not Gold/GPC anymore, but Xbox store checker reports as such

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
Aside from wario64 (and resetera)

How do people find out if a game is gonna get delisted? I don't remember seeing anywhere on the Steam page about it getting delisted

Will Law

Feb 5, 2021
Aside from wario64 (and resetera)

How do people find out if a game is gonna get delisted? I don't remember seeing anywhere on the Steam page about it getting delisted
I saw this site referenced in a Youtube video, they seem to cover the latest and greatest in losing access to games:
delistedgames.com

Delisted Games

Even in the age of digital, nothing lasts forever

It's nice Capcom at least gives us notice. They were also pretty generous with the final sales on the Wii U and 3DS eshops before the closure. Hopefully they do the same with the 360 closure later this year.

Feb 27, 2019
Capcom recently delisted Age of Booty. I wonder why Capcom is removing all these games from sale when I presume they wholly own them. I guess Capcom simply doesn't care about their Western developed games and if they become lost to history.

Damn, missed this and didn't pick it up. Probably not a huge loss, but still kind of annoyed since I literally made a thread to keep track of BC game delistings.

EDIT: Turns out I did pick it up at some point. Glad I did.

Traxus

Spirit Tamer
Jan 2, 2018