• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

IXI FalcoN

Oct 27, 2017
Last edited:

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
That sounds very random. Hasn't it been quite a while since they last showed the game? Or did I miss something?

Kage Maru

Oct 27, 2017
Unless they have a strong marketing campaign, I feel like this will get lost in the holiday line up.

HockeyBird

Oct 27, 2017
I honestly didn't even know that this game was coming out so soon. I feel like all the buzz for this game has fallen off a cliff. People wanted Darksiders 3 when it looked it we were never going to get it. But now that it's actually being made, people don't seem to care anymore.

Brutalitops

Dec 6, 2017
Great timing on the leak, I was looking for something to put in that other thread about 2018 games we think will be delayed

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
I honestly didn't even know that this game was coming out so soon. I feel like all the buzz for this game has fallen off a cliff. People wanted Darksiders 3 when it looked it we were never going to get it. But now that it's actually being made, people don't seem to care anymore.
Like Shenmue and FFVII Remake, and even The Last Guardian. People always want what they can't have :)

Oct 25, 2017
I mean they showed gameplay at least..more than I can say for o idk..Red dead eras most anticipated release....:)

JLP101

Oct 25, 2017
So far the signs are not looking good. Unless this turns out to be an amazing game, they really should not be putting this game against the heavy hitters of the industry.

Fawz

Oct 28, 2017
Montreal
They've still barely shown anything though, though from the 2 gameplay footage releases there's been we've seen some neat improvements. I'm not convinced it'll be a big value package the way the first 2 games were though, it doesn't sound like development is going particularly well or that they're pumping much money into it. I really hope it turns out great but I'm not sure it's going to have a good launch :(

Juraash

Oct 25, 2017
Based on what we've seen (almost nothing) I have a really hard time believing this is accurate.

If it is, I'm not sure what they were thinking skipping E3. Unless they are going to marketing blitz the shit out of this from Gamescom to November I can't imagine people even knowing what this is in the time they'd have.

Oct 28, 2017
just out of curiosity but the past bundles that were sold for this gen, did they original include this game but they quietly back tracked? or was just like a hail mary buy this if you want DS3 kind of thing

anyways, im getting it either way. i purchased twice the darksiders bundle (by mistake) on both my PSN accounts lol

Sid

Banned
Mar 28, 2018
If it's made by the original team I would not count this game out just yet...

Pablo Mesa

Banned
Nov 23, 2017
last I saw game looks like it was a little to unpolished to be getting a release date this year :/

Derrick01

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kind of surprised they're going to try that date. I could be in if it's good there's nothing in november for me except Hitman, but this game looked really rough the last time it was shown.

Too soon. Better release it in spring of 2019.

Where it can get drowned out by the amount of games already coming out then?

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
WTF!? why not show the game at E3 then?

Traveling to E3 to show a game is expensive, and a game like this would have probably just been overshadowed by all of the huge AAA reveals/announcements. There is plenty of time between now and November, and plenty of outlets, with which to start a marketing campaign around this game. E3 is not the be all/end all anymore.