nolifebr

Banned
Sep 1, 2018
Curitiba/BR

PS Blog post made by John Garvin (Creative Director at Bend Studio) with more details about the trailer:
https://blog.us.playstation.com/201...ilderness-pre-order-bonuses-special-editions/

Today, in the first of a series of three videos, we offer you a look at the Farewell Wilderness, the setting for Days Gone, a unique landscape that is as beautiful as it is dangerous.

Keep an eye on the PlayStation YouTube channel over the upcoming weeks for more videos highlighting other key features in Days Gone.

46769726911_a9b229bef5_h.jpg

BAD

Oct 25, 2017
USA
Looks pretty but there's something strangely bland about the game. Like it doesn't have much style. I'm tempted to get it anyway.

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
The game does look beautiful. I'll give them that. I hope they focus more on the story tho. I feel we barely know anything about where the main story is going.

gitrektali

Feb 22, 2018
As I said before, it looks like a third party title. I guess it's....all right? Need some exclusives that stray from the Sony formula.

Also, would have been more excited if this was NOT open world.

OP
OP
nolifebr

nolifebr

Banned
Sep 1, 2018
Curitiba/BR
The game does look beautiful. I'll give them that. I hope they focus more on the story tho. I feel we barely know anything about where the main story is going.

I'm almost sure that one of the three videos will focus on the story. (According to Bend, it is the main focus of the game but they have decided to show little until now)

Jan 9, 2018
This game is gonna be huge I can feel it. People love this kind of walking dead/sons of anarchy vibe and zombie games sell well
World looks amazing and vast.

Jeffram

Oct 29, 2017
Looking a lot better.

I wish the character's head would track the camera FOV / react to explosions like in Uncharted. It would make the bike riding look less stiff.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Wow, the visuals appear to have had a big bump. The world looks huge, diverse and very atmospheric. Love the little blur effect on the rear tyre too. Nice touch.

vivftp

Oct 29, 2017
Looking good! The bike riding seems really good as well. If I get through my backlog in time this may be a day 1 purchase for me

BAD

Oct 25, 2017
USA
This game is gonna be huge I can feel it. People love this kind of walking dead/sons of anarchy vibe and zombie games sell well
World looks amazing and vast.
That's what looks so bland about it. It looks blatantly like some frat guys are making a game that is about as inspired as your average cable edgy white people show. In fact, it is straight inspired by those cable shows and the lack of elevated style is apparent to me.

But I like Sony exclusives so here I am paying attention anyway...

twisted heart

Oct 25, 2017
The game is looking good just needs a nice story trailer and Bend still has time to polish the game even more good stuff.

Deleted member 5322

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know that I'll ever be able to take the name "Freakers" seriously. Add "The Farewell Wilderness" to that list.

Dec 9, 2018
New Jersey
The map looks a lot more diverse and massive now that there's six distinct regions. I think the map is bigger than Horizon, not that size makes a difference of course. The graphics overall look much better and the game appears more finished. I'm excited, I might pre-order this game if the reviews are high.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
That's what looks so bland about it. It looks blatantly like some frat guys are making a game that is about as inspired as your average cable edgy white people show. In fact, it is straight inspired by those cable shows and the lack of elevated style is apparent to me.

But I like Sony exclusives so here I am paying attention anyway...

What are you actually even talking about? Which other games have a Sons of Anarchy vibe besides the actual SoA game, which is awful? Really the only other AAA game out there where you can sort of get something remotely similar is GTA Online, that's pretty much it, and I don't have to explain how that game differs to Days Gone lol.

Also what the fudge is a frat guy edgy white people show exactly? Some of the posts around this game truly are the worst.