• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dr.Ifto

Oct 27, 2017
Looks good. February release date just confirms it was moved for polish and to not have it in the busy holidays time period.

Oct 27, 2017
I expected spring 2019 so this so great. Sony has a habit of starting years off with good games.

I know the theme is generic but it looks like a lot of fun to play. Can't wait !

JMY86

Oct 27, 2017
United States
I like these game releases early in the year. I honestly have little interest in this game but it is in my Gamefly queue and I will at least check it out...

ZeoVGM

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Surprised to see so many people already on the "day one" train with this given how rough the game has been in previews.

I have high hopes for it but it's certainly not a "day one" prospect yet.

Gonzalez

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think I'll wait for a discount. I've heard some interesting things about the gameplay, but Zombie games don't interest me nowadays unless they play like the first two Dead Rising games.

Novel Mike

Oct 25, 2017
I get the feeling this game is going to come out and be pretty good, but then last of us 2 will come out like 6 months later and shit all over it

Nov 8, 2017
I can't wait to get my hands on Days Gone. I've already watched way more videos of it than I intended so I'll be trying to go media blackout until it ships.

Akabeko

Oct 27, 2017
Cool! Hoping I'll have cleared through most of my fall backlog (Kiwami 2, DQXI, Spiderman, RDR2, KH3) by then...

Nov 12, 2017
Surprised to see so many people already on the "day one" train with this given how rough the game has been in previews.

I have high hopes for it but it's certainly not a "day one" prospect yet.
Rough as in gameplay or performance? If the latter, I hope you realize how silly that statement was seeing how it's not coming out for another 9 months, which is more than enough time to optimize and was probably the main reason why they delayed.