zombiejames

Oct 25, 2017
dbrand.com

Darkplates 2.0 » PS5 Faceplates » dbrand

We don't know what you were looking for, but you found it. dbrand's Darkplates 2.0 are available for a limited time only. Don't miss your shot.

Go crazy.

7K1T1TW.png

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, this might be the first console I skin. Change it from white to black on the outside and from shiny black to matte black on the inside. At least that way it would disappear a bit more under my TV.

EDIT - alright yeah I'm doing this:

49998682546_c761fd177b_c.jpg

crimilde

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 26, 2017
Ew that image. I don't think they could have come up with a more disgusting combo of colours.

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
"You're several hours deep into an intense gaming session on your shiny new PlayStation 5. The internet's just gone out. You yell at your mom to reset the router. Without hesitation, she hits the reset button on your console. All that progress, lost. This could have been avoided. How? Easy: PlayStation 5 skins. Not only will dbrand's PS5 skins make your console look like it belongs with the rest of your entertainment center, they'll also keep dust and grime off the system and provide some much-needed grip and texture to your DualSense controller (thanks to our PlayStation 5 Controller skins)."

RedHeat

Oct 25, 2017
Does dbrand and other similar companies get specific unreleased specs before a console is revealed?

Paquete_PT

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I too like to have all my devices painted to represent the Portuguese flag op. Damn fine choice!

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
It's probably going to be a pricey console, spending extra on these stickers seems a bit weird to me.

Jamie

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
I tried different colors so I could post my creation but nothing came out looking good. This is one of those systems that it's not what's on the outside, but what's in the inside. (because the outside is woof)

PSOreo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The amount of people in here deserving a lifetime ban for posting certain images is insane.

Jokes aside I might genuinely go for a matte black skin.

Suedemaker

Linked the Fire
Jun 4, 2019
Umm...
You're several hours deep into an intense gaming session on your shiny new PlayStation 5. The internet's just gone out. You yell at your mom to reset the router. Without hesitation, she hits the reset button on your console. All that progress, lost. This could have been avoided. How? Easy: PlayStation 5 skins.

Grey carbon fiber fins and a white carbon fiber mid-section looks pretty great though...