• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Seriously, Felicity is not an issue anymore. Iris, on the other hand...

Iris and Felicity are equally awful

Uhh, sure...

Imagine still bitching about Felicity in 2018 after the last couple seasons.

The latest season had the wedding tho

Season 4 had stuff like the nuke, her reaction to William's existence, and the iconic walking scene

Idk where you were going w/ this tbh, she makes it really easy. But S5 I think she was alright I guess, can't remember anything anyways.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
They could kill off Iris, Felicity and Mr. Terrific and I'd be happier for it

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
All they have to do is give Iris something to do other than being at Star Labs 24/7 for no real reason. Hopefully they'll lean more on her blogger journalist side this time around.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I mean, same goes for nearly all of them lol
It's okay, remember that we have that awesome Killer Frost plot thread ready for Caitlin. Cisco probably sleeps there and still has no soul, he's a lost cause.

tumblr_o1n9dzb5cK1rls58zo3_500.gif

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
Uhh, sure...

The latest season had the wedding tho

Season 4 had stuff like the nuke, her reaction to William's existence, and the iconic walking scene

Idk where you were going w/ this tbh, she makes it really easy. But S5 I think she was alright I guess, can't remember anything anyways.
That's season 4, not 5 or 6, you know the last couple seasons. We're going onto season seven now... The wedding was dumb but inoffensive in the grand scheme of things, at least it wasn't drawn out.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
That's season 4, not 5 or 6, you know the last couple seasons. We're going onto season seven now... The wedding was dumb but inoffensive in the grand scheme of things, at least it wasn't drawn out.

Oh don't give me semantics on what the word means lol, it's perfectly reasonable to include Season 4

As for the wedding, I mean, it's classic Felicity. You say it's inoffensive, but it's just another thing to add on to a very large pile. Because of course she'd be the person to do what she did there. *shrugs

She chilled out a bit, but doesn't mean I suddenly forgot or anything.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
Oh don't give me semantics on what the word means lol, it's perfectly reasonable to include Season 4

As for the wedding, I mean, it's classic Felicity. You say it's inoffensive, but it's just another thing to add on to a very large pile. Because of course she'd be the person to do what she did there. *shrugs

She chilled out a bit, but doesn't mean I suddenly forgot or anything.
Proper definitions aren't semantics. If I were including season four I would've said the last few seasons but I didn't because the character was absolutely dreadful in four. Get over the Felicity hate boner, it'd just silly at this point.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
Save it for someone else, only took issue with those saying Iris is just as bad/worse lol
I can agree with that, Iris is in no way anywhere near as awful as season three or four Felicity but for fucks sake they really need to find Iris something to do that doesn't feel completely shoehorned. I don't know if it was budget or just because they suck at writing but the continued shrinking world of the Flash is part of why the show has gone down hill.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I can agree with that, Iris is in no way anywhere near as awful as season three or four Felicity but for fucks sake they really need to find Iris something to do that doesn't feel completely shoehorned. I don't know if it was budget or just because they suck at writing but the continued shrinking world of the Flash is part of why the show has gone down hill.

Bingo regarding the bolded.

That said, anything they'd do would feel like that regardless (And that's setting aside the writers' general inability to well, write), ppl have already made up their mind about her, and clearly the whole reporter thing got abandoned in the first place for a reason. Though I would welcome it back to an extent solely so we can get the hell out of this damn lab more often.

I will never mind the leader thing because it's better than her doing nothing, but most importantly, it will never not be funny how people act as if there's this obvious superior leader within the group that is getting their thunder stolen from Iris lol

A Sara and Rip situation this is not.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
TVLine made a terrible ranking of the villains, including Savitar and Zoom above Legion of Doom. How wrong can someone be?

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
The wedding is The Flash writers fault. And even that involved Iris acting stupid. She had her day in church anyway already.

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
TVLine made a terrible ranking of the villains, including Savitar and Zoom above Legion of Doom. How wrong can someone be?

Haven't seen their ranking, but here's mine:

1. Thawne
2. Prometheus
3. Damien Dahrk (Legends really raised his stock)
4. Tobias Whale
5. Slade (Would rank higher if his non-villain time counted, but this is a ranking of villains, so here he sits)
6. Merlyn
7. Zoom
8. Mallus
9. Diaz
10. Ras al Ghul
11. DeVoe
12. Savitar
13. Reign
14. Vandal Savage
15. Rhea
16. Non and Indigo