• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Real

Oct 28, 2017
Tom's Guide said:
Starting at 12am ET on Nov. 26, you can snag a PS4 Slim, a copy of Red Dead Redemption 2 and an extra DualShock 4 for just $199. That's the best base PS4 bundle we've ever seen, and it's going to sell out insanely fast. Have your "add to cart" finger ready.

Bundle in question
Source.

Get your Dead Eye Core ready, ladies and gents.

iFzx1dC.gif

Last edited:

Alex2DX

Nov 6, 2017
Thats a crazy deal...wheres the Switch deals? Im already a Sony everything guy, thinking about taking the leap.

Socivol

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, I don't even need the PS4 but I would get the extra and just sell the PS4 for $200 alone. If I can get in on this I'll buy it. I wonder if saving it in your cart will work or if they will have a different listing for the sale price.

ThankDougie

Banned
Nov 12, 2017
Buffalo
does this mean the PS5 really is right around the corner? the last time I saw a deal like this, it was on the PS3 about a year before the 4 launched.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Wow, you're basically getting the console for less than $100. That's ridiculous.

Jamie

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
If I didn't have a PS4 already, I'd jump on this. What a great deal! Good luck to those who are going for it tonight. (the console, not that)

tommy7154

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
lol this is ridiculous. Theyre going to have like 20 of these to sell. Nice way to drive traffic and take your site down I guess.