• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Nemesis121

Nov 3, 2017
8000 light years away, just for some context so you really know how far away it is, 1 light year is 6trillion miles away lol...

Geist 6one7

Oct 29, 2017
MASS
Thor04.gif

red_shift_ltd

May 24, 2019
US
I pray the tomb is shut forever, I pray the rock is never rolled away.
I pray that which was buried remains buried, insensate, in perpetual rest, with closed eye and stilled brain.
I pray it lives, I pray it sleeps ... I pray for the needs of the Emperor All-Giving, the Undying King, His Virtues and his men.
I pray for the Second House, the Third, the Fourth, the Fifth; the Sixth, Seventh, and Eighth.
I pray for the Ninth House, and I pray for it to be fruitful.
I pray for the soldiers and adepts far from home, and all those parts of the Empire that live in unrest and disquiet.
Let it be so.

Dominicus Rise!!!!
😍

Sesha

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
What is dead may never die.

An undead star would've been perfect for a Lovecraft story.

DarkChronic

Oct 27, 2017
"Thus I knew nothing, as the coin dropped into my pocket, of the dogmas of the movement Vodalus led, but I soon learned them all, for they were in the air. With him I hated the Autarchy, though I had no notion of what might replace it. With him I despised the exultants who failed to rise against the Autarch and bound the fairest of their daughters to him in ceremonial concubinage. With him I detested the people for their lack of discipline and a common purpose. Of those values that Master Malrubius (who had been master of apprentices when I was a boy) had tried to teach me, and that Master Palaemon still tried to impart, I accepted only one: loyalty to the guild. In that I was quite correct—it was, as I sensed, perfectly feasible for me to serve Vodalus and remain a torturer. It was in this fashion that I began the long journey by which I have backed into the throne."

FFNB

Associate Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
This is so awesome.

Every time I think about outer space, it simultaneously fascinates me, and breaks my brain.

Like, here we are, on this floating blue marble, arguing over sales numbers, politics, and celebrity scandals, when there's some absolutely batshit crazy stuff going on out there in the universe, and the vast majority of it we'll never see, or even know about, because it's happening countless light years away, and we don't have the capacity to observe it.

It's fascinating.

AgeEighty

Oct 25, 2017
Did it actually come back to life? Or were we just not able to detect a part of that spiral of energy?