• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

kurahador

Oct 28, 2017
Zaslav:
200.gif
It's starring white people with white director and staff, it'll 100% getting released.

Mancha

alt account
Banned
Oct 23, 2021
It's starring white people with white director and staff, it'll 100% getting released.
Seriously now, I agree with this. Also by a director that complains about how tEH WoKES KiLled c0medY and now has to rip off Taxi Driver instead of making Hangover 6.

Last edited:

Pulp

Nov 4, 2017
Liked the first one well enough because of Phoenix's work. Not sure it needs a sequel but will probably check it out when it streams or something.

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
Interested to see how this turns out. If nothing else more joaquin in the role will be a blast to see

Odesu

Oct 26, 2017
Oh dope, more hurtful parodies of psychological disorders that can stand in for or interesting or believable characters. Now it's right there in the title. Cool, cool, cool. Can't wait for Joker 3: Superi Schizophrenia and Joker 4: Dangerous Depression.

Last edited:

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
I am curious to see how this Joker evolved after the end of the first movie. I do not see him as a criminal mastermind or clown prince.

DIE BART DIE

Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe they're making this film after the first one caused an incel uprising and 15 mass shootings.

Stath

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Mar 4, 2022
At this rate, WB is going to be almost unrecognizable by then lol.

Castamere

Oct 26, 2017
Lol everything has been pretty clear thar they're focused on theater and prestige television. They're canceling things that don't fit into that. Mainly shows and movies made for max with overblown budgets to get more subscribers. Joker made a billion dollars, the sequel isn't going anywhere.