Feb 5, 2021
l5nrLxw.jpeg

ooD1o6g.jpeg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73_1biulkYk
Found the guy who killed Bambi's mom.

Last edited:

MGPanda

Feb 25, 2018
...not gonna lie, I've been REALLY put off by Marvel lately, but this trailer is full-on hype. Couldn't be more excited for this!

Burt

Fight Sephiroth or end video games
Oct 28, 2017
Okay, okay, thank god, mea culpa

The blue and yellow is perfectly cromulent once they ditch the shoulders and mask

Ninhead

Drive-in Mutant
Avenger
Nov 18, 2017
The Giant Man skull...

It's like they went to the real Old Man Logan timeline.

Wait. What if that's Logan from the Old Man Logan timeline, and not the "Logan" timeline?

Starphanluke

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 15, 2017
I'm going to be honest, I don't understand the praise for this so far. It looks so sauceless compared to the last 2 Deadpool movies (and especially Logan, which probably isn't even a fair comparison).

Setting aside the flimsy story setup so far, since I will give them the benefit of the doubt that they are just trying to keep the surprises: everything looks so fucking boring. No interesting framing. Extremely drab and washed-out colors. And very few of the jokes are hitting compared to past Deadpool trailers. I think right now the ratio of 4th wall MCU or Marvel jokes is just too high. But again, I'm hoping that's just a trailer thing.

Soj

Oct 27, 2017
Saying fuck over and over is just as good as having actual jokes. Looks worse than Deadpool 2.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Really dislike the Deadpool movies but I'll probably watch this for Jackman... Who visually has never looked cooler as Wolverine. Wonder if he says anything other than swear words though.