MouldyK

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
And for the ladies in your life, Pretty Little Thing got you covered with these: Black Pu Pocket Side Lace Up Biker Boots

cb1d7a4cf74f9822fbeeecd1325a696fd2761356_cmm8090_1.jpg

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Strangely enough Crocs seem to again be popular at my daughter's middle school, which surprised me.

Tigress

Oct 25, 2017
Washington
Bandaids for the blister that pack will surely give you rubbing on the back of your heel/achilles tendon area. Those look very uncomfortable.

Foltzie

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Strangely enough Crocs seem to again be popular at my daughter's middle school, which surprised me.
The darn things are comfortable, colorful, and customizable with the recent charm gimmick. The things are ripe for waves of popularity.

I picked up a pair of Croc loafers once when I needed non-marking soles on short notice. They were pleasant enough to keep around as house shoes.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
What kind of fool would buy crocs without the holes to put jibbitz in? There's no point in carrying all your jibbitz if you have nowhere to display them

Harp

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
"Sir, I'm gonna have to check your Croc pockets" I would rethink my whole life if I heard that.
In all seriousness, the pack doesn't look conspicuous enough. In fact, it screams "please check me for explosives and/or contraband."

I'll keep sticking my weed in my shoe.

loco

Jan 6, 2021
Take a look at what I'm wearing, people. You think anybody wants a roundhouse kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys? Forget about it.