• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
o5PEWh.jpg

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6waqaMUeTI0

stefano-cagnani-3.itch.io

DEATHTROOPERS - A Star Wars Horror Story by Stefano Cagnani V3

Discover the darkest horror story of the Star Wars universe (DEMO)

SFLUFAN

Oct 27, 2017
Alexandria, VA
The inspiration:

starwars.fandom.com

Death Troopers

I had the time of my life on this one, I have to say. I'm doing the final edits now, and I've tried to make it into exactly the kind of book you'd want to read if you were a child of the 70s who grew up with the original Star Wars trilogy and really digs horror in the vein of The Shining and...

Bizazedo

Oct 28, 2017
The inspiration:

starwars.fandom.com

Death Troopers

I had the time of my life on this one, I have to say. I'm doing the final edits now, and I've tried to make it into exactly the kind of book you'd want to read if you were a child of the 70s who grew up with the original Star Wars trilogy and really digs horror in the vein of The Shining and...
I remember / read that book. Wasn't great, but I've seen worse. Instantly thought of it when I saw the title of this thread, obviously.

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Just about every Star Wars game is a horror game from the perspective of the Stormtroopers. 🤔

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"YOU CAN'T SEE IT"
"YOU CAN'T HEAR IT"

The scene immediately after I can both easily hear and see it.

Also "LET YOURSELF INFECTED" is one way to put it. I'm guessing they're not native English speakers.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Creature at the end is basically a Necromorph. Which hey, Dead Space isn't going to need them now, so fucking go for it.