no1

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Apr 27, 2018
Awww fuck yeah I love mercenaries

Krysuk

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I knew holding out for dragon age 2 was going to pay off eventually, either as gold or ea access, I know it's meant to be bad, but felt like a hole in my collection

mclem

Oct 25, 2017
As it happens, I was trying (and failing) to find my copy of Mercenaries just a couple of weeks ago. Now I guess I don't need to worry!

Gestault

Oct 26, 2017
Huh, that's pretty rad. I actually need three of the four games for this month then. I've skipped them in sales a few times for one reason or another, but still wanted them.

Deleted member 34239

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 24, 2017
Terrible month for me. Mercenaries and Dragon age 2 are okay but the other games are based my cup of tea.

RdN

Oct 31, 2017
Mercenaries was an AWESOME game back then. I'll definitely take a look at it again.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I own Never Alone and QUBE 2 but the former is an excellent (if short) adventure, and the latter is probably the best Portal-like first person puzzle game not made by Valve. Dragon Age II comes in handy, I think that's the only game of the franchise I don't own. And excellent to see Xbox OG games pop up on the service too, especially considering those look quite a lot better than they did back in the day, especially on the X (4K yo).

SCB360

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Bit of a smaller game selection for December, but hey some good ones in there, wonder if Game Pass has something big coming?

Iso

Oct 25, 2017
Dope! Hadn't gotten around to purchasing Mercenaries yet, and I'm assuming we get it to keep forever like 360 titles.

MYeager

Oct 30, 2017
DA2 is the only one I don't own and Mercenaries was/is great so I'm happy to have a reason to play it again.

Oct 27, 2017
Never got around to playing Mercenaries and almost bought it a few months back, and it'll also be nice to have Dragon Age II digitally. It's not a great game, but better than its reputation suggests.

Nov 1, 2017
Mercenaries should excite me, but that's one of the few XB Classics I have already picked up. Ah well.

I wonder if you can keep them permanently after your Gold subscription has expired, similar to XB360 Gold titles.

Jazzem

Feb 2, 2018
Never did finish it but Never Alone is so darn charming, get to it if you have a co-op partner to hand Xbox folks :D

darthpaxton

Jun 20, 2018
Bit of a smaller game selection for December, but hey some good ones in there, wonder if Game Pass has something big coming?
Game Pass in December is pretty stacked. Hellblade, Ori and the Blind Forrest, Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden (at launch), Kingdom Two Crowns (at launch), and it hasn't been announced yet (because it's likely being included with the Winter of Arcade announcement at the Game Awards), but Ashen is coming in December as well (again, at launch). There is also an outside chance another of the Winter of Arcade games will launch in December and on Game Pass, but we'll see.

Mercenary09

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
People saying this is a bad month and spinning that getting a og Xbox game is a bad thing are pathetic trolls.
Um the only pathetic thing here is you attacking our opinion. No one asked for them to replace a 360 title with an old OG Xbox game. Do like Sony with their VR titles and offer it as a bonus if anything. Not only that but the Xbox One lineup is a joke. GWG has been terrible for the most part for well over a year now so not a surprise. Every once in awhile they have a good month but it's rare anymore.

Khalid

Oct 25, 2017
People saying this is a bad month and spinning that getting a og Xbox game is a bad thing are pathetic trolls.
It's the same thing every month, people always expect AAA. Can't understand there are plenty of good indies games. GWG will have bad games, but a lot of times people are just thrashing on game they never heard about or just on a genre they won't play.

MauroNL

What Are Ya' Buying?
Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
Never Alone is a pretty cool platform/puzzler, so please play that! Otherwise pretty boring month for me. Will try out Mercenaries though!

no1

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Apr 27, 2018
It's the same thing every month, people always expect AAA. Can't understand there are plenty of good indies games. GWG will have bad games, but a lot of times people are just thrashing on game they never heard about or just on a genre they won't play.
Basically if we aint getting Witcher 3 and Black Ops 4 with MCC in next months GWG it's trash. Is what I'm seeing lol.

Feb 10, 2018
Um the only pathetic thing here is you attacking our opinion. No one asked for them to replace a 360 title with an old OG Xbox game. Do like Sony with their VR titles and offer it as a bonus if anything. Not only that but the Xbox One lineup is a joke. GWG has been terrible for the most part for well over a year now so not a surprise. Every once in awhile they have a good month but it's rare anymore.

Personal opinion is fine but when the games are widely praised it does come off as a bit drive by ish and instigating.

Rosur

Oct 28, 2017
Glad I never brought it when Mercenaries was announced for BC.

Have no problem them offering OG Xbox games Instead of 2 Xbox 360 games though they must be running out of games they can easily get before starting to repeat old 360 game.

That said pretty poor on the Xbox One side of games (QUBE 2 have wanted to play though).

DStubbs

Oct 28, 2017
Oh hell yeah Mercenaries is a great game. Been years since I played it so looking forward to playing it again.

Ghostwriter74

Oct 27, 2017
So the big AAA Games go in Game Pass and the smaller cheap ones in GwG? Hm, i don't like that. So arrogant Sony, show us more love for christmas!

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't played mercenaries and I always thought never alone seemed interesting so this is a good month for me.

I knew holding out for dragon age 2 was going to pay off eventually, either as gold or ea access, I know it's meant to be bad, but felt like a hole in my collection

It's not bad at all. It isn't as grand in scale as dragon age and it really suffers from reusing environments but the characters and story are very good and it is way better than inquisition.

Derrick01

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I doubt mercenaries 1 holds up today but man that game was great back in the day. I'm more interested in replaying that than any of those other games on this list.