• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kotto

CEO of Traphouse Networks
Nov 3, 2017
If they want this to be even better, they should look at Teanna's techniques.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
Aside from the juvenile humour and puritanical judgement tantamount to hypocrisy, this is truly an interesting research. This is the codification for processes to evoke maximum pleasure.

I do hope that there is a research akin to this out there for studying the most effective (average) patterns for vibration and/or penetration for women.

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
Aside from the juvenile humour and puritanical judgement tantamount to hypocrisy, this is truly an interesting research. This is the codification for processes to evoke maximum pleasure.

I do hope that there is a research akin to this out there for studying the most effective (average) patterns for vibration and/or penetration for women.

Oh of course.

Realistically, I believe the ideal end point of human civilisation in the far future will be us all being plugged into "give up machines" and similar blowjob devices like something out of the matrix

thesoapster

Oct 25, 2017
MD, USA
to visualize how this machine works, here is a gif showing the mechanism in action
giphy.gif

Doesn't look like anything to me.

Reminds me of an engine with a very uneven firing order

Sphinx

Nov 29, 2017
We humans are a fucking weird species.

If I were an Alien who last watched us 20 years ago, I'd assume humans would be on their way to create non-hazardous cigarettes, healthy fast food, eradicating HIV, providing quality of life and dignity for everyone by now.

what do we do? we create a mechanical blowjob machine

*facepalm

galv

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
create non-hazardous cigarettes, healthy fast food, eradicating HIV, providing quality of life and dignity for everyone by now
1. Exists. It's called vaping and people hate it.
2. Exists. There are plenty of healthy options and if you don't go overboard with toppings and sides, you get decently healthy fast food.
3. No cure, but steps have been taken to curb HIV. HIV isn't nearly the killer that it was 20 years ago.
4. We were probably on track to achieve this too, but got Trump'd. Oh well.

Deleted member 9838

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Stuff like this is so depressing. Vast portions of society are so socially depressed, issolated and sex starved that a demand for such a device actually exists.

Amory

Oct 27, 2017
Stuff like this is so depressing. Vast portions of society are so socially depressed, issolated and sex starved that a demand for such a device actually exists.
There's been a demand for sex toys for a long time. I think it's a great thing that sex toys for men are starting to become more...if not accepted then at least available.

I don't know if they should have motors in them.