SwampBastard

The Fallen
Nov 1, 2017
UKRoaDC.png
lol This is great. Tim Ryan = fart toilet

Gobias-Ind

Nov 22, 2017

All of this literally came from this loser reacting to republican talking points about legislation he pretty much already sponsors

Jake Tapper (smug and stupidly): but Bernie, your Medicare for all will take away all the private insurance that everyone loves so much

Tim Ryan (under his breath): holy shit what the fuck nobody told me this???

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like the intention is good, because the last election became very aggressive with its campaigns, what with the Hillary mails and such. But this really isn't the way to deliver that message.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Lol there are of course people in here defending this shit.

Bernie was hardly even yelling, christ

I'd rather have someone who is passionate about something good than a wet towel quietly and calmly discussing how better things aren't possible.

Terra Firma

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lol there are of course people in here defending this shit.

Bernie was hardly even yelling, christ

I'd rather have someone who is passionate about something good than a wet towel quietly and calmly discussing how better things aren't possible.
And Bernie was yelling about climate change, which is a global emergency. Something is wrong with you if you're NOT yelling about climate change.

NoName999

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
The dude who wanted Nacy's job ladies and gentlemen lol

Idiot progressives: "We need a new Speaker of the House to replace the evil centrist Nancy so that we can get someone who can push progressive policies and stand up to Trump! This one guy to the right of her who whines about being yelled at is the perfect for it!"

Ichthyosaurus

Banned
Dec 26, 2018
Idiot progressives: "We need a new Speaker of the House to replace the evil centrist Nancy so that we can get someone who can push progressive policies and stand up to Trump! This one guy to the right of her who whines about being yelled at is the perfect for it!"

There was Marcia Fudge, Hakeem Jeffries, Steny Hoyer and of course Seth Moulton. Among them all Tim Ryan was the biggest challenger in that election. Those are the only people who ran, the Justice Democrats wisely decided early on to endorse Pelosi - that's why none of them ran for Speaker in '18.

Last edited:

Ichthyosaurus

Banned
Dec 26, 2018
From this message it seems like his finger wagging skills are as good as her's. So he would have done more or less the same as she is doing right now?

That's not where it ends, you know all the bills Pelosi got through the House? They'd be far more conservative on nature under his watch, and he'd likely be more inclined to ignore and be hostile to the Justice Democrats than she is. I doubt he'd have done as well as Pelosi during the government shut down, too.