tinthoh

Jan 13, 2018
True... I'm just sad that we never get RPG's or just action/adventure games lol
We are getting a Fairy Tail RPG, but it doesn't look too good.

Would be awesome if we could get a decent RPG within the One Piece world. Boat mechanics like in Assassins Creed Black Flag and a fighting system like Persona 5. I don't think we will ever get something like this, but it's nice to dream about :D

Oct 25, 2017
We are getting a Fairy Tail RPG, but it doesn't look too good.

Would be awesome if we could get a decent RPG within the One Piece world. Boat mechanics like in Assassins Creed Black Flag and a fighting system like Persona 5. I don't think we will ever get something like this, but it's nice to dream about :D
What you didn't like world seeker? *snicker

Lord Arcadio

Oct 27, 2017
Really wish more of these fighting games based on manga/anime would be 3D fighters (Tekken/SC/DoA/VF) instead of arena fighters. I just want more games in that sub-genre lol. But seriously...why are there so many arena fighters? The sub-genre never seems to get any respect.

MysticGon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
Aniplex's publishing game as good as Bamco's but they have released games in the West.

This is a new thing but I'm hoping for a simultaneous worldwide release.

zswordsman

Nov 5, 2017
Demon Slayer feels like it could be one of those games that could easily just be a DS/Sekiro clone with an anime skin. But alas it's easier to make a fighter and call it a day.

Pyros Eien

Oct 31, 2017
We don t even know if the game will escape japan
Did any modern anime-based game not leave japan in the past like 5years? Besides phone and online only games. It seems this kind of stuff gets ported all the time now, especially when it's popular(read shounen) anime. Even the Saint Seiya and Hokuto no Ken games got western release version iirc and those are a lot more specific than current modern anime like One Punch Man(released this month) or Fairy Tail(releasing this summer). Hell even Kill la Kill even though it was like 5years late. While yeah it's possible it won't make it, it seems very unlikely.

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
source.gif

i mean, style over content fits with Demon Slayer honestly.

Galkinator

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit! Never expected a game announcement so soon after the anime, must mean it's really popular.

Graphics and overall visual presentation will be top tier knowing CC2, hopefully gameplay will be less shallow than the usual arena fighter.

Cloud-Strife

Alt-Account
Banned
Sep 27, 2019
CC2 is the best imo to make this game.. even better than ArcSys.

CC2 can make a fighting game and at the same time make it feel like an adventure game with boss fights and other stuff.

I don't want a DBZ Fighters with a skin of Demon Slayer.

I'm really happy that CC2 is the dev.. we will get a jaw droping game and I love it.

noyram23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
CC2? At least it's gonna be good, I was expecting cheap ass tier that Namco use to produce. Please don't be an arena fighter

Sanox

Oct 25, 2017
Could totally see this be similiar to DBZ Kakarot. Biggest advantage would be not having to make these big wide open areas since no one is flying or travelling at the speed of DBZ characters but actually being able to create some proper areas

ZeroDS

"This guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Like this is cool and I'm glad it exists but where did their trilogy of revenge go to? Been waiting for the next Little Tail Bronx game for what feels like a lifetime now

Mankoto

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 28, 2017
Like this is cool and I'm glad it exists but where did their trilogy of revenge go to? Been waiting for the next Little Tail Bronx game for what feels like a lifetime now
I imagine getting put onto project after project after project like this doesn't leave them much room to actually develop what they want.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Cyberconnect?

So it will look beautiful, but the combat will be lacking? Hopefully the combat is good.

I also hope it's not an arena fighter. Wouldn't make sense with this series as the humans never fight each other.