• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Pfft you see them muscles? Demon tier
Fair point but still
tenor.gif

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
The wait for a new chapter was absolute torture.....now I have to wait another frikken week?
I need to ween myself off Kimetsu for like a month at a time so I can read 4 chapters back to back.

Everybody getting a red sword.
Rock still proving he is a force to be reckoned with....has done the most damage so far and im guessing has taken outone of Muzans hearts.

Giyu and Sanemis final panel pose was epic, havent been hyped like dat in a while.
Lets go Water and Wind!

Ascheroth

Oct 25, 2017
Muzan will slip up for a second because his muscles cramp from having been flailing his arms around for weeks, and Murata will use the opening to deliver a killing blow.

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
THE LORD OF THE MOUNTAIN'S GLORIOUS RETURN!!

So happy to see Sanemi watching out for Iguro too, lol, and seeing him team up with Giyu despite normally hating the guy. They're gonna do it! They're gonna beat nature! Except... Muzan's just been flailing around and not even using special moves yet. Shit. R.I.P. Demon Slayers.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Very happy to see Inosuke, Kanao and Zenitsu back.
I really like the way they're getting red blades by clashing them together, the ending with Sanemi and Giyu is hype.

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
Yo this chapter was litty

You get a red sword! You get a red sword! You get a red sword! I dub this chapter the chapter where they handed out red swords like Oprah hands out cars....AND I LOVE IT

Inosuke and the others showing up was good stuff! Entering the battle invisible is a great way to keep your shit attached lol

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
The idea that it's actual, physical heat that makes the blades turn red is still funny to me, but w/e. Solid chapter! Glad to see the papers get used more, and the trio turned up.

Rackham

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The idea that it's actual, physical heat that makes the blades turn red is still funny to me, but w/e. Solid chapter! Glad to see the papers get used more, and the trio turned up.
The swordplay in this is supposed to be grounded. I'm not surprised. I'm more surprised that they actually develop tattoos and not veins that look like tattoos

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
The swordplay in this is supposed to be grounded. I'm not surprised. I'm more surprised that they actually develop tattoos and not veins that look like tattoos
The blades already change color depending on the wielder, though - I'd have figured it would be something to do with that, not gripping the sword so hard it heats up or smacking swords together until they do the same.

Mankoto

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 28, 2017

From my understanding it's always been about the heat. When your marked, your body is incredibly hot. So to turn your sword red, you need to find a way to transfer that heat to the sword, such as gripping it tightly.

I'd imagine crossing swords only make the effect temporary. That said, Himejima is a cheater as he can grant his temporary power up at any time given the opportunity.