• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
Even if they wanted to continue Kimetsu, question is how would they do it lol.
I can think of about 3 bullshit ways that'll probably make it all terrible plot wise 🤣🤣
Prequel would be the safest best.

Also I bet we're getting another movie at some point. You don't make this much bank and just decide to stop.
Mm what arc can be a movie tho? Or you think it'll be non canon type deal

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
Only arc I can see being a movie is the village but that means season 2 is only the red light district...which could be good and bad

AquaWateria

Oct 25, 2017
The best way they can use the movie format is to use them to give us more content over the Hashiras. I wouldn't even mind if they made a movie over one of the Hasiras going on a mission or some shit and Croc would be the one to make a sidestory.

Since they are committed on the series at this point.

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
The best way they can use the movie format is to use them to give us more content over the Hashiras. I wouldn't even mind if they made a movie over one of the Hasiras going on a mission or some shit and Croc would be the one to make a sidestory.

Since they are committed on the series at this point.
They 100% gonna make the hashira spin off mangas into ovas

Deleted member 52442

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 24, 2019
I would love to see theories on why demon slayer has such a stranglehold on the populace atm

it's good but it doesn't tick EVERY box for me, and yet here we are

Why is demon slayer popular

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth
They'll tell you ufotable..but at this point that clearly don't paint the whole picture here cuz this way beyond any other anime they ever done

That just made alot of people aware, but knowing it exist is not the same as getting more popular and still growing.

I would love to see theories on why demon slayer has such a stranglehold on the populace atm

it's good but it doesn't tick EVERY box for me, and yet here we are
Survery by Animate Times
www.animatetimes.com

アニメイトタイムズ | アニメニュースや声優の旬な情報を毎日更新

【アニメイトタイムズ】アニメの事ならアニメイトタイムズ!声優/アニメニュース・アニメ動画・声優ラジオ・PV配信などアニメに関する情報が満載です!アニメ情報をどこよりも豊富に早くお届けしています。
Majority of people like the character and then story
demonsurvey03-768x828.png

Most people learned from it after the anime aired(Having a popular singer singing a good song, etc)
demonsurvey02-768x516.png

Age and gender break-up
Blue is boy, Orange is girl, starting from left is 10-19, 20-29, etc
demonsurvey01-768x523.png

But it's popular, because the story is familiar and good, it's about family and other bond.
It's set in the Taisho perioud in Japan with interesting characters.

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
That just made alot of people aware, but knowing it exist is not the same as getting more popular and still growing.

Survery by Animate Times
www.animatetimes.com

【アニメイトタイムズ】アニメの事ならアニメイトタイムズ!声優/アニメニュース・アニメ動画・声優ラジオ・PV配信などアニメに関する情報が満載です!アニメ情報をどこよりも豊富に早くお届けしています。

Most people learned from it after the anime aired(Having a popular singer singing a good song, etc)

Age and gender break-up

But it's popular, because the story is familiar and good, it's about family and other bond.
Bless this post

AquaWateria

Oct 25, 2017

Survery by Animate Times
www.animatetimes.com

Age and gender break-up

Beautiful post

GG-Duo

Oct 27, 2017
So I've binge-read the manga up to Chapter 177 and.... I am really disappointed with this (last?) arc. It kinda became a typical Shonen battle grind with sad backstories sprinkled throughout. The Hashima aren't as well-written, unique characters as Tanjiro so it's just a lot of get angry and surpass your limits type of thing. I miss Tanjiro's soft kindness.

The setting is also a part of it. So many great fights were at night and outdoors, whereas this is just battle rooms.

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
You inosuke fans keep telling yourselves that....upper moon is an upper moon. Beat the spider on the mountain alone as well

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I can admit that Inosuke is a jobber. You should at least be able to admit that Kaigaku was also a jobber.

GG-Duo

Oct 27, 2017
Alright, just finished reading the whole series (it's a great distraction from doomscrolling) and....

I complained about the upper demon fights. However, that last Muzan fight was almost perfection. It *felt* like a knocked-down-dragged-out-multigenerational-all-or-nothing fight. The Tamayo twist didn't feel like an asspull and felt plausible. All the scars and blood and Tanjiro's big ugly eye growth felt visceral and just added to that feel. The final threat of our sweet boy turning into a demon was also really good.

The only thing I didn't like? The Love pillar...

AquaWateria

Oct 25, 2017
Alright, just finished reading the whole series (it's a great distraction from doomscrolling) and....

I complained about the upper demon fights. However, that last Muzan fight was almost perfection. It *felt* like a knocked-down-dragged-out-multigenerational-all-or-nothing fight. The Tamayo twist didn't feel like an asspull and felt plausible. All the scars and blood and Tanjiro's big ugly eye growth felt visceral and just added to that feel. The final threat of our sweet boy turning into a demon was also really good.

The only thing I didn't like? The Love pillar...

For me I wished Mitsuri had more presence in the last fight because other than the Swordsmith arc we didn't get much. It is what it is, but hey at least we got to see her rip off Muzan's arm.

Yea its a pretty entertaining and enjoyable read especially with some of the insane fights with the upper moons. One of my favorite reads I got from a Shonen Jump manga.