• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dougieflesh

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Milky Way Ghetto
You know it's funny. I always feel that way when I be watching movies or any media. All these strong sometimes better guys all working under one person was always like why to me. Jump the dude and be done lol
Couldn't Muzan just one shot all the Demons cuz they got his blood? Muzan is only a natural disaster when he's fighting his own kind.

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
Couldn't Muzan just one shot all the Demons cuz they got his blood? Muzan is only a natural disaster when he's fighting his own kind.
This is true
The leaders of organizations tend to be less impressive than the actual workers, to be fair.
Especially when they crazy like the Joker
However these are truer lol

my fav is naruto. Fuck y'all following pain for. Kill that man

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Tbh a nonpoisoned Muzan would have killed them pretty quickly even without the fact that he can just explode your head because you are using his blood.
Probably. Though there was some bit of trivia that was mentioned here, either from a volume or the guidebook or something like that, that said the only one he actually respected (and considered an equal?) was Kokushibo. So maybe Kokushibo with help from Doma and Akaza could've given him some trouble, if we ignore the blood control.

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
Probably. Though there was some bit of trivia that was mentioned here, either from a volume or the guidebook or something like that, that said the only one he actually respected (and considered an equal?) was Kokushibo. So maybe Kokushibo with help from Doma and Akaza could've given him some trouble, if we ignore the blood control.
I remember that. It also said he hated doma lmao

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This is true

However these are truer lol

my fav is naruto. Fuck y'all following pain for. Kill that man
Blue haired Paper girl would have probably have stopped them.

Anyway, to be honest, Muzan still had to have, like, 9 people take him on at once (two from beyond the grave) to even have a remote chance of him losing. People are sleeping on this fact. If not for Tamayo's "OH MY 4 PHASED POISON", pretty sure Muzan would have won easily. That or escaped again.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
So am i forgetting something but killing Muzan doesn't kill the other demons right? What stopping another demon to get all crazy powerfull and start some shit again?

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
Blue haired Paper girl would have probably have stopped them.

Anyway, to be honest, Muzan still had to have, like, 9 people take him on at once (two from beyond the grave) to even have a remote chance of him losing. People are sleeping on this fact. If not for Tamayo's "OH MY 4 PHASED POISON", pretty sure Muzan would have won easily. That or escaped again.
O that's a bonafide fact. It took some ni names to step in not even the full main cast but no names lol(and cars and houses and busses lol)

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
It's straight up a video game boss fight:
-First Phase is an unwinnable fight
-Cutscene where boss gets debuffed to hell and back
-Second Phase actual boss fight where you can win

Edit: This first phase even had a moment where it looked like everyone was winning then it switched to cutscene and everyone immediately lost.

Double Edit: Moral of the story is that we are talking shit about phase 2 Muzan when they would be fighting phase 1 Muzan.

Last edited:

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
So am i forgetting something but killing Muzan doesn't kill the other demons right? What stopping another demon to get all crazy powerfull and start some shit again?
We don't know but it seems plausible that it'd take out the others, especially cause the only important demon left, now that Tamayo is dead and Nezuko is cured, is Yushiro who's the only one who wasn't turned by Muzan. But maybe they'll just clean up the rest after this. A demon that wasn't in the Upper Moons likely wouldn't have the time to eat and train enough to be strong enough to be a problem.
Edit: This first phase even had a moment where it looked like everyone was winning then it switched to cutscene and everyone immediately lost.
This is always so annoying lmao.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
We don't know but it seems plausible that it'd take out the others, especially cause the only important demon left, now that Tamayo is dead and Nezuko is cured, is Yushiro who's the only one who wasn't turned by Muzan. But maybe they'll just clean up the rest after this. A demon that wasn't in the Upper Moons likely wouldn't have the time to eat and train enough to be strong enough to be a problem.

After this arc the Corps gonna be down for some time i could see some new demon rise if this series were to continue, not that it's gonna continue. There were supoossed to be hundreds of Lower Moon level demons on Muzan fortress.

Kabuki Waq

Oct 26, 2017
Man I thought the baby thing was an IT 2 in joke I was not getting......I just read the latest chapter.

Man I hope the Anime does this shit better lol

Ascheroth

Oct 25, 2017
Man I thought the baby thing was an IT 2 in joke I was not getting......I just read the latest chapter.

Man I hope the Anime does this shit better lol
Imagine ufotable flexing and delivering an insane looking over-animated 2 minute long transformation sequence and the endresult is a giant fucking baby.
God I need it.

Chase

Oct 25, 2017
I think this fight qualifies if you count limbs as things to burn through
The fifth effect of Tamayo's poison dictates that any limbs Muzan takes will be healed.

Kind of funny/sad that Tanjiro lost his arm and it is like the 7th most notable part of the chapter. Will be interesting to see how he fights demons above Muzan's level going forward.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Will be interesting to see how he fights demons above Muzan's level going forward.
GdTHHUi.gif

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
Tanjiro gonna be dead after this... no need for more male heir to pass down those earings or sun breath with Muzan dead.

ABIC

Banned
Nov 19, 2017
While the final fight itself (not the arc) hasn't been great, I really like that it's the Demon Slayer Corps vs. Muzan.

Like the everyday corps slayer is playing a role here; using the car and pushing the bus. And the Pillars are as important as Tanjiro at every step of the way.

It's truly a team effort against Muzan and very few manga play their fights like this.

Mankoto

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 28, 2017
This means the Pillar she loves the most... is the Love pillar. Which is incredibly ironic when you think about it.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nezuko is totally getting eaten for last minute power up for Muzan. Otherwise I'm not even sure what the point of her is.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We all know what's gonna happen now. They've defeated Muzan and someone needs to leave everyone behind to go on some errands only to return to find everyone dead and Muzan escaped.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Demon Slayer 199

ARE YOU SURE HE'S FINALLY DEAD?! BUT WE JUST HEARD MUZAN SAY WOO

"No no, that was the air escaping from his folds. He's finally dead."

"Oh thank god. Well Pillars we finally beat Muzan. Let's go ahead and get the body out of here"

4Z7Zg3C.gif

Woooooo
Woooooo
Woooooo