mrmickfran

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Gongaga
I loved how annoying Tanjiro was in this ep. Giyu-saaaaan

Sabito had already learned breathing techniques before final selection but he still died, crazy

Giyu wins by doing absolutely nothing. The survivor's guilt that he and Tanjiro go through tho :(

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
Nice world-building ep. I wonder if Tamayo is something to do with the sister's death and that's why she's pissed?

So far the arc has been great so a cooldown one. Part of it is marketing not making too much noise about it ahead of time.

Zemoco

Jan 12, 2021
lOBaEKq.jpeg

Syntsui

Oct 25, 2017
I had no idea the season started last week. Are they being conservative on marketing? No one is talking about it.

Akai

Oct 25, 2017
Uzui looking better than ever. Really like his new design.

Good episode once again and a nice fight scene, too.

That Giyu and Tanjiro discussion on the bridge hit me hard. Not the first time this show has made me cry.

Yeah, it's a pretty well done scene with almost every emotion being addressed. Great music as well.

ShadowLink86

Alt Account
Banned
Aug 30, 2023
I had no idea the season started last week. Are they being conservative on marketing? No one is talking about it.

I think it is due to this season being a transition arc with nothing really eventful happening. (They are also doing some filler content because of how short it is in the manga).

Next arc is the one to be excited about.

Apath

Oct 25, 2017
I'm actually enjoying this season more than the last one. These character interactions and the Demon Slayer Corps' reaction to Tanjiro's growth were sorely needed between the Entertainment District and the Swordsmith Village arcs.

Roliq

▲ Legend ▲
Sep 23, 2018
Is kind of funny how the last two episodes in the manga were literally just 3 pages of a chapter

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
Still enjoying the character moments, but I am getting tired of generic npcs getting crapped on left and right. Is there supposed to be any payoff for this? Would I even care?

Yukari

Mar 28, 2018
Thailand
This Arc made me realize that What the point of Ranking System at all?

Everyone below Hashira rank are suck.

Zemoco

Jan 12, 2021
This Arc made me realize that What the point of Ranking System at all?

Everyone below Hashira rank are suck.

Well, in practice yea, but perhaps Upper Moons weren't really supposed to be so common in the latter half of the series. Lower moons would be a good way to handle the power creep, but at the same time that could kill the pacing (Although I do think it should have gotten at least 3 more arcs prior to the final arc, don't really want it to turn into Bleach were everyone is fighting everyone and the show goes on for 50,000 chapters with only 5 arcs.

Dunno if it was a mistake on the authors part to kill off the Lower moons

Syntsui

Oct 25, 2017
Gotta say I'm appreciating the heavy filler further exploring everyone. Muichiro/Kanroji training were like half a chapter each, unbeliavably rushed.

mrmickfran

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Gongaga
Zenitsu was pretty funny this episode. That jumpscare had me in stitches. I forgot how unlikeable the Snake and Wind Hashira were

I love Tanjiro's "I don't like you either!" With that adorable smile 😃

Nisaba

Oct 28, 2017
Canada
I wish they extended Mitsuri's time a bit more, I wanted to see more scenes with her. :( But, the episode was fun!

Rainy

Oct 25, 2017
Saw this come up in a Reddit post but it's pretty interesting how there are....like no female demon slayers training in these episodes. People in the reddit post said expected stuff like "women in the era stayed at home, women are weaker than men," but I mean its a fictional show with demons come on. Someone else mentioned its probably easier to just draw 20 six pack guys in these frames and episodes which is true too I guess.

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017
Saw this come up in a Reddit post but it's pretty interesting how there are....like no female demon slayers training in these episodes. People in the reddit post said expected stuff like "women in the era stayed at home, women are weaker than men," but I mean its a fictional show with demons come on. Someone else mentioned its probably easier to just draw 20 six pack guys in these frames and episodes which is true too I guess.

One of the only strong female slayers being "the love Hashira" who does rhythmic gymnastics. Its not like this is the only arc where its more of a dude fest than other recent shounen.

NativeTongue

Oct 4, 2023
NYC

Naw you're right it is bullshit. Especially when there are already 3 women Hashira and the only named Tsugoku is a woman character so already in universe there are women capable of getting to the peak.

Rainy

Oct 25, 2017
I'm guessing the next two episodes will lead more directly into the final arc so I'm excited. Decent episode today.

Joule

Nov 19, 2017
hmm i was under the impression that somehow someway the #4 demon survived and that was his power following the demon slayers. However it looks like it was his replacement; a character we've seen before with the traditional Japanese string instrument.