Status
Not open for further replies.

Yesterday

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The emotional damage I've suffered from the possibility that my favorite brand may let an exclusive release on PC shall be answered in blood

RedSwirl

Oct 25, 2017
Demon's Souls, Deathloop, and FFXVI all have differently-written sets of fine print at the end of their trailers that basically say the same thing, but not in the exact same way.

Niosai

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I think people are really stretching the likelihood of this being a mistake. It's definitely not. Someone went in an manually changed the wording, there's no way something that big would slip through the cracks.

Edit: I should've clarified, I'm talking about PC.

Last edited:

Igniz12

Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe I don't have to get a PS5! PS games on PC baybee!
2zo1ki.jpg

dudu0609

Prophet of Regret
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Strange wording.
On DS trailer, it is Not available on other consoles.
But on FF16 trailer, it is Not available on other platforms since PS5 release.

I think Console and Platform are different in the meaning.

dep9000

Banned
Mar 31, 2020
I can't believe I don't have to get a PS5! PS games on PC baybee!
HZD and Death Stranding were never a test. They were always the first Sony game to release on PC. This is their strategy going forward. We will see TLOU2 on PC in 2021 and other first party games 6-12 months after release going forward. Calling it now.

Opium

Oct 30, 2017
It's not coming to PC. Playstation exclusive (1:37), they fucked up the gameplay video.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
reminds me of Death Stranding situation . Just getting that vibe ya know ?

dep9000

Banned
Mar 31, 2020
They have already stated which games are on ps4
So what do you think? It was a mistake? That Sony allowed?

*Maybe* this is releasing on Xbox as well? Does From have some ownership in it? That might explain why they didn't just say it's coming to PS4 also. Because it's coming to PS4 and Xbox One and XSX.

Is that possible? Does From own part of this?

dark_prinny

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I don't know which is more hilarious Sony's mistake or people actually believing it 🤣🤣

finalflame

Product Management
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Gets you clicks though
Which is exactly why everyone ran with it. Let's not pretend otherwise.

They put it in their own trailer. Its not that bad.
Why? Sony posted the trailer.
Sony shouldnt have said it in their own god damn presentation then???? It came from the horse's mouth.
Nah. Did outlets reach out to Sony to make sure they announced the correct price before reporting on it? This is on Sony.
well the info is from sony's on dam trailer. if its a mistake, its sony's fault.
It is literally written in the video on their youtube channel. If there is a mistake here its their for publishing the video with such a huge mistake.
It was Sony's own video, the fault is entirely with them.
The onus is also on journalists to verify their facts if something seems off, and this definitely seems off. It wouldn't take much diligence to just reach out to PR contacts before running with something like this.

PennyStonks

Banned
May 17, 2018
Unless it comes back with a literal *NEVER LEAVING PS5* somewhere I'm defaulting to a Death Stranding situation. Confirmed for PC then never mentioned again because of marketing.

Status
Not open for further replies.