• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

opalheart

Apr 5, 2018
He and his family were forcefully evicted, on his birthday. But as they all journey and fight to get to the one that did this and take back their home, their path is getting colder, not warmer.

ByWatterson

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
"My surrogate daughter got bit by a wild man, so I have to take her to a clinic out west."

Wood Man

Oct 30, 2017
Father give his son weapons to defeat his old co-worker. Finds his long lost brother in the process.

Cavsfan767

Alt-Account
Banned
Feb 4, 2019
Traveled to Spain to save someones important daughter, and proceeded to be attacked by an angry midget and some townsfolk

N.47H.4N

Oct 27, 2017
Last edited:

Sargerus

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
You can go from killing Gods of Death to rescuing little bunnies in an instant.

Zutrax

"This guy are sick"
Oct 31, 2017
It's a trashy game that over explains everything and indulges itself in it's own nostalgia. It's so far up it's own ass earnestly that it comes off as charming to me and ended up emotionally resonating with me on a deep level by giving really solid endings and hype moments to every characters arc in the franchise. Also the game in of itself played pretty great.