Status
Not open for further replies.

Crashnburn85

Oct 25, 2017
California
Warmind got me on a destiny kick now. As a casual player I've never done the raids and mostly do guided games for Nightfall. I'm on the west coast, PS4, mostly only play at night (7pm onward). Any really active clans on Era?

Nighte

May 19, 2018
Hmm, is it possible to be in two clans or do you need to be in only one if you are on both ps4 and pc?
I linked my account, so unsure if its treated as two different or not.

Applied to PC eu clan btw, Battlenet is Nighte :)

Guv_Bubbs

Oct 25, 2017
NZ
I've just kicked about 15 people who haven't played for 6 months.

Those that have been kicked are welcome to join again.

Oct 29, 2017
Hey, I'm looking for a PS4 clan. I just started the base game but I really just want to do the raids after getting there. Anything active at the moment?

zychi

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Chicago
I applied for the US1 and US3 PC Clan just now. My account name is my username on here

E:
I got approved for us1. Thanks!

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
I've applied to the various PC clans in here but have not been accepted. No biggie. Ultimately all I want is a clan to contribute to clan engrams, reap the clan engrams I helped earn, and run nightfalls with folks, ideally without a mic because it doesn't really need one, and I play Destiny for lore/podcasts/to chill while someone may be talking to me IRL.

I mean, I play a fair bit daily, I just don't really intend to be too interactive other than running heroic strikes/nightfalls/public events and stuff. Any suggestions or ideas as far as clans? 352 Titan, but I intend to level other classes eventually.

janoGX

Banned
Nov 29, 2017
Chile
Hey, searching for a clan, if you want my ass, send me a dm, I will still apply for another active clan to get a space.

Guv_Bubbs

Oct 25, 2017
NZ
I've applied to the various PC clans in here but have not been accepted. No biggie. Ultimately all I want is a clan to contribute to clan engrams, reap the clan engrams I helped earn, and run nightfalls with folks, ideally without a mic because it doesn't really need one, and I play Destiny for lore/podcasts/to chill while someone may be talking to me IRL.

I mean, I play a fair bit daily, I just don't really intend to be too interactive other than running heroic strikes/nightfalls/public events and stuff. Any suggestions or ideas as far as clans? 352 Titan, but I intend to level other classes eventually.

I could be wrong with this but I believe you can only apply to one clan at a time.

If you haven't found a clan one we've got 10 spaces in US 1

DefunctRez

Oct 27, 2017
I've been playing on PS4 since launch but just picked Destiny 2 PC from the humble sale.

Have my first character nearly through the campaign again...grinding madly.

I've just applied for DestinyERA US 1 (same name) if there are still some spots going.

ClassAndFear

Oct 30, 2017
Hi there. Any Xbox clans have spots open? Myself and two friends are in another clan, but the others have all basically given up playing.

ImperatorPat

Oct 25, 2017
USA
Hi there. Any Xbox clans have spots open? Myself and two friends are in another clan, but the others have all basically given up playing.

Yea, the XBOX Destiny ERA clan has open spots https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=207161

It's at 97 right now so I think 3 people should be able to get in - it's open admission so just click to join. If the clan hits the member cap, just PM me and let me know, we can clear some of the non-active people out.

Most of the clan activity takes place on Discord, see the instructions in the Destiny 2 Warmind OT for how to get access to the DestinyERA discord.

affeinvasion

Oct 26, 2017
I applied to Era PC US 3. My name's the same on battlenet as it is here. Didn't know who to PM, but I'm willing to join another clan if there are open spots.

ClassAndFear

Oct 30, 2017
Yea, the XBOX Destiny ERA clan has open spots https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=207161

It's at 97 right now so I think 3 people should be able to get in - it's open admission so just click to join. If the clan hits the member cap, just PM me and let me know, we can clear some of the non-active people out.

Most of the clan activity takes place on Discord, see the instructions in the Destiny 2 Warmind OT for how to get access to the DestinyERA discord.
Amazing! Thanks so much. I've taken a slot - gamertag classandfear - and have passed onto my friends, zombiedon and basssnarebass. We play a fair bit, and we're pretty good. And we really want to raid.

Last edited:

Guv_Bubbs

Oct 25, 2017
NZ
Remember guys, if you're already in another clan on the same platform then you can't join a new one until you leave the first.

affeinvasion

Oct 26, 2017
I still haven't heard back from the DestinyEra Clan 3 so is there any PC clan that has an opening and would be willing to accept a new player?

FacesAndAces

Chicken Chaser
Avenger
Dec 9, 2017
I still haven't heard back from the DestinyEra Clan 3 so is there any PC clan that has an opening and would be willing to accept a new player?

FacesAndAces your clan still have room on PC?

I'm not sure if the PC 1/2/3 clans are active anymore, maybe the admins of those clans could be contacted to consolidate if they aren't.

Howdy, there, gents! Apologies for the slow response! We have room in the clan for some new blood. I'll PM you the link, Affe!

rakkadakka

Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys is the Era US NA 1 clan active? 2 isn't even listed in the OP and I think it's only myself and a couple others that even log on anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.