• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
diE4smP.png

Thanks to The ๖ۜBronx for the words. We'll get VEXR back in action soon .

1yacDOg.png

In Destiny 2 clans are groups of up to a hundred guardians that work together to achieve Clan Levels that award perks. They're a great way of getting into playing with other people and having others around to complete activities with. Clans can also open up slots on their fireteam with Guided Games to offer new guardians a chance to complete either the Nightfall or a Raid.

Clans are much more than that though. Much like DestinyERA they offer a community that you can enjoy the game with. I no longer have to PUG a group for raids, instead adding my name to raid lists or just shouting to members on Discord if they want to do something. We've helped guide through their first Raid or Nightfall, have completed the Rat King quest and Prestige trophy, and with Guided Games met many new members along the way. It's a brilliant opportunity to find others to enjoy the three year journey (and beyond) with.

gBC9OJc.png

So, what perks does joining a clan afford you other than those above? Lucky for you our good friend Hawthorne has been stashing away some Powerful Engrams for clans that complete tasks each week. These engrams drop loot at a value that scales with your level, and add a boon to players in the end game by ways of another chance at that gear they need. You get one for leveling your clan up by 5,000 EXP each week, and the possibility of four more through your clan completing activities.

Powerful Engrams are awarded for the whole clan so long as the following are completed each week (one engram per activity completed, with at least half of the people on your fireteam being clan members):

• Crucible - Win 1 Match (2 Clan Members Required)
  • Nightfall - Complete the Nightfall (2 Clan Members Required)
  • Raid - Complete the Raid (3 Clan Members Required)
  • Trials of the Nine - Get 7 wins in Trials (1 Clan Member Required)

Alongside the engrams you can also level up the clan, with each member being able to contribute 5,000 EXP per week, to a weekly cap of 100K across the clan each week. There are 6 levels currently for clans, and in Season One they award the following perks:

1. No Perk
  2. The Extra Mile - Completing the weekly clan milestone rewards an additional 5 Legendary shards
  3. Vex Slayer - Improves rewards from eliminating Vex enemies
  4. Mercurial Luck - Chance to receive an additional Simulation Seed when one is collected on Mercury
  5. Crucible Hoarder - Chance to gain a second Crucible token whenever you receive one
  6. Explore The Infinite - Chance to receive a Legendary engram when completing Heroic adventures on Mercury with your clan members
Clans that max their clan level will receive a new clan stave at the start of the next Season.

Further to this, those clans that do a Guided Games Nightfall or Raid (helping a random non-member to complete said activity via the GG interface) are awarded the below emblem. Thanks to Ruthless for the information.

Gather_Your_Fireteam1.jpg

xbDCZdK.png

If you own a clan and are part of the ResetERA community please consider opening your clan to some of the DestinyERA community so others may find a home and avenues through which to complete activities and enjoy some of the tougher aspects of the game.

Your clan need not be a 'DestinyERA clan' to post details, all are welcome if they wish to add some members to their fold. It's highly encouraged in fact, because speaking from experience it's only increased the enjoyment I've had from the game and the amount of people I can do so with.

Submit your clan:

Please include the details below as a post in the thread and tag me.
Feel free to expand on everything and add graphics, but try to have at least the minimum information:
  • Clan Name
  • Timezone(s)
  • Platform(s)
  • Bungie Link
  • Ethos
For example:

KUWHriR.png

Below you will find all the clans currently available for people to either join straight away, or request a space within, depending on the settings of the clan.

Notes:
  • Please PM me or tag me in a post if the information below is out of date or I've missed your post.
  • I'll be updating this most weekday evenings GMT.
  • ResetERA members-only Clans are marked with a
- - - -

QE9UzG6.png

Guardian at the Disco - Predominantly US - Bungie - Post
.MYST. - Europe - Bungie - Post
DestinyERA PC || US - USA - Bungie - Post - Full
DestinyERA PC || US 3 - USA - Bungie - Post
DestinyERA PC || EU - Europe - Bungie - Post
Destiny Reset ERA PC | US - USA - Bungie - Post - Full

SFaINXy.png

Concordat Revenants - US - Bungie - Post
Sons of Mithras - Predominantly EU - Bungie - Post
Gold Era Warriors - Global -Bungie - Post - Full
ResetEra - Global - Bungie - Post

iGv15J0.png

Equilibrium Continuum - EST - Bungie - Post
Progenitor - EST - Bungie - Post
DestinyERA - Global - Bungie - Post

Ieg2ZLP.png

- -

2Xo4n7v.png

Cut The Cheese - US - Bungie - Post

B62WUss.png

- -

ceDuQHx.png

Rampant Fronting - Predominantly EST, some PST - Bungie - Post

tx1fXow.png

H0yapDO.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kyuuji

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
uMH8DuG.png

Thank you to Ruthless and the SoM clan for joining us for the first Destiny 2 Featured Clan post. In this series we aim to take a look at some of the great clans in Destiny 2 and find a bit about how they operate, what they're like and what their representatives think of the game. At the start of each month we will feature a new clan from those represented in the thread so keep an eye out to learn more about them!

So, without further ado:

- -

Who are Sons of Mithras (SoM) and what do you stand for?

Clans were barebones when Destiny came out so, like others, we're just a bunch of people who got together and started playing during the early months of Destiny. SoM started off with a couple of members who were real life friends and thought it would be cool to play under the same banner. As they found players via the NeoGAF OT's other players from similar timezones who enjoyed the same things could get along with one another and enjoy the game in that capacity.

We're a diverse bunch - Students, parents, professionals, young and old. Our ethos, as our oldest and wisest member would would quote, is "Basically, if you can take the piss out of yourself, don't take things seriously but enjoy playing with a diverse group of people, that is SoM"

Long story short; SoM are a bunch of crazy people who love to hate everything and never miss a chance to have fun.

- -

Sounds like a solid crew, thanks for the intro.
What's been a particular clan highlight in Destiny 2?

It's tough to choose one, so here's a few:
  • Expanding the clan from our regular bunch of 20 odd members to a full fledged clan roster during launch.
  • Seeing a 100 people online and playing together and unlocking those weekly clan rewards within hours of the reset.
  • Existing and new members helping the first timers with raids, nightfalls and other group activities.
- -

A new raid comes out, how does your clan approach it?

We don't :P. Discussions are had over who will die the most during jumping puzzles, how warlocks are terrible at everything, how the loot will suck and how much everyone will hate it. Then we'll plan a raid and no one will show up and blame each other. Some of us will beat it and then tell the rest how they could never finish it. Finally we'll get together over the weekend to raid and end up shoulder charging each other and wiping over and over.

- -

Shoulder charging is life, can't blame you there.
What about you, how long have you been playing Destiny?

Since the closed beta of Destiny came out. Majority of the OG members are day one players.

- -

That's always nice, good to have some perspective.
What would you improve about the clan system in Destiny 2?

Expand the roster to more players, and add in-game matchmaking for clan mates. People looking for a nightfall should be able to join a NF list within the clan so other members can just join on them. Same for all other activities like crucible, raid, etc.

Clan Social space where more than 6 members can load in together and have dance parties and push each other off the ledge.

- -

Solid suggestions! The inter-clan matchmaking would be really nice.
What are your highlights from the franchise so far?

A game like Destiny is honestly only as good as its community, we came together due to Destiny and will cherish the myriad of memorable moments shared over the years. It's a fun game that brought people from all corners of the world together, people who would probably have never met otherwise and that's a great thing. Hell, some of us have even been crazy enough to travel around the world and meet up with the now-not-so-strangers.

"How do you know that guy?"
"Oh we shot some aliens together" :)

- -

Wonderful, and really – as you say – the strength of a game like this.
The traveler approaches you with one wish for Destiny, what do you wish for?

Over the years, the game and its franchise has changed and evolved. Players have left, stopped playing or have little motivation to carry on. Our collective wish is for the game to keep the fun alive across all activities.

- -

No arguments here, thank you!
Are there any messages from the clan or items you wish to share in closing?

First of all, the awesome clan logo one of our members made for us:

L2iotsW.png

A few choice messages:

"They must have some terrible clans if we're first"
"We're a bunch of cunts, but lovable ones"
"We're all about kebabs, mocking old Scottish guys and being carried hard by Ruthless"
"A new raid comes out, how does your clan approach it? - Ruthless will carry us."
"Dying and everyone tea-bagging before reviving"

Here's a playlist of clan videos compiled by one of our members:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3gIQ5ygXE8&list=PLt7WUpyPNcva9yJic72gMJX32MbW0ES1S

Wonderful, thank you for joining us and I wish Sons of Mithras all the best for the future.

- -

That concludes the first Featured Clan post on ResetEra, join us next time and...

eEnNR5E.png

Last edited:

Lord Brady

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
My fellow Gold Era Warriors need to log on more. 100 members and I'm lucky to see 4 or 5 of you on a good night.

JohnOfMars

Fighting Lion
Oct 25, 2017
Mars
Thanks for taking this on Kyuuji ! I'll update the Destiny OTs to link here now, and put a prominent link in our Discord. DM me if you'd like to join that!

OP
OP
Kyuuji

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
My fellow Gold Era Warriors need to log on more. 100 members and I'm lucky to see 4 or 5 of you on a good night.
I know the feeling. Next up is helping to bring life back to our one. Unfortunately the dampened end-game dealt a large blow to activity in a number of clans and friend lists. Hopefully the recent changes and those upcoming will help to retain people better as time goes on.

Thanks for taking this on Kyuuji ! I'll update the Destiny OTs to link here now, and put a prominent link in our Discord. DM me if you'd like to join that!
No problem, sorry it was a bit late. Sounds good to me – I'll probably hold off for Thursday as have the day off and time to integrate well. Thank you for the link.

Dom6

Oct 26, 2017
  • Clan Name - Guardian at the Disco
  • Timezone(s) - Varies - 99% US based though so PST / CST / EST
  • Platform(s) - PC
  • Bungie Link - https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/2052969
  • We came from PS4 to PC, and are sitting around 90 members. Looking for 10 or so more people that would want to see if this clan / community fits for them. We primarily talk via Discord, and aim for 3+ raids a week (both regular and eater of worlds). It would be nice if we had more people around willing to raid, as sometimes we have 4-5 interested people and have to scrape by to get a last person. If we had 10 or so active more people interested in raiding, we could almost certainly have two consistent groups running each week, for 6+ clears of both normal and prestige, and likely have more availability based on peoples schedules. We are currently pruning old PS4 accounts that migrated to PC, so if more than 10 people were seriously interested, we are in the process of getting rid of inactive accounts from console, just checking with users first.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kyuuji

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
  • Clan Name - Guardian at the Disco
  • Timezone(s) - Varies - 99% US based though so PST / CST / EST
  • Platform(s) - PC
  • Bungie Link - https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/2052969
  • We came from PS4 to PC, and are sitting around 90 members. Looking for 10 or so more people that would want to see if this clan / community fits for them. We primarily talk via Discord, and aim for 3+ raids a week (both regular and eater of worlds)
Added – thank you!

Cornbread78

Oct 25, 2017
Northeast USA

We had about 15 to 20 on Friday and Sat night, but yeah, I wish everyone logged on more. You need to join the clan discord bruh!

BTW, the Gold Warriors do have 1 new spot open for someone that is active and plans on playing the game consistently.

Oct 25, 2017
You're awesome, thank you man.
Will be injecting Vex Resurrection with the adrenaline needle this week and making a post.

OP
OP
Kyuuji

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
It's probably better to keep it listed as full because there is a random applicant that will show the clan as full if someone tries to apply. I will remove that random applicant and allow that special someone to join though, lol.
Of course – will pop it back now.
You're awesome, thank you man.
Will be injecting Vex Resurrection with the adrenaline needle this week and making a post.
Don't mention it, and I'll find time to help whenever I'm on the account <3

Lord Brady

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
We had about 15 to 20 on Friday and Sat night, but yeah, I wish everyone logged on more. You need to join the clan discord bruh!

BTW, the Gold Warriors do have 1 new spot open for someone that is active and plans on playing the game consistently.
I dont use Discord. lol. Hit me up if you're doing the raid/lair. I'll even endure the Leviathan if it means doing the lair. =). I have all 3 of my characters up to around level 325, so I should be able to hold my own. Or Nightfalls. I did it 3 times using the matching tool in the game and it was dreadful. Failed to finish on time a bunch of times because people didnt appear to know about the time extenders or that running would get their health back.

Cornbread78

Oct 25, 2017
Northeast USA
I dont use Discord. lol. Hit me up if you're doing the raid/lair. I'll even endure the Leviathan if it means doing the lair. =). I have all 3 of my characters up to around level 325, so I should be able to hold my own. Or Nightfalls. I did it 3 times using the matching tool in the game and it was dreadful. Failed to finish on time a bunch of times because people didnt appear to know about the time extenders or that running would get their health back.

You should download the discord app., lol. Easy way to meet up and find parties between the clan pages and the main Destiny Discord.

The clan usually parties up to do NF/ Call to Arms Milestones on Tuesday nights, We can do the Raid Lair on Friday night (around 10:30pm est) and Leviathan on Sat nights at the same time.

Others will group up for PvP/ NF/ Strikes/ Adventures during the week. The EU crew usually does their stuff around 7pm bst. (2pm est)

MochaD124

Oct 25, 2017
It's probably better to keep it listed as full because there is a random applicant that will show the clan as full if someone tries to apply. I will remove that random applicant and allow that special someone to join though, lol.

We need a resident NA sherpa to help out on the weekends, lol.

Is that spot still open? I am pretty active and would love to help out with raids and trials when I can.

AegonSnake

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My East Coast clan from gaf is pretty much done. No one did even the Crucible or Nightfall activities, let alone the raid or trials.

So yeah, looking for a new clan on PS4.

My PSN ID is TheNegativeDude.

renzollama

Self-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Sent a request to join ResetEra clan on PS4 - I don't really want to drop my PSN name here permanently after a bad experience with spam / harassment on Sony platform previously, but it shares 4 contiguous letters with my username here and I'm happy to PM if necessary.

Last edited:

Wolfgav

Oct 27, 2017
Glass City.
Any clans for new players? My wife and I are about to start Destiny 2 after we finish Ghost Recon Wildlands. Keep in mind we spent numerous hours in Destiny.

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Guild Name: Rampant Fronting
Time Zone: Mostly Eastern, some Pacific
Platforms: XBOX One and PS4. 60 or so XBOX and 20 PS4 players.
Bungie Link: https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=151988
Ethos: A group of veterans and newcomers, there is always some sort of activity going on. We run Strikes, Raids and Crucible nightly. We also don't restrict ourselves to Destiny 2 and often organize other games through the Destiny 2 app on our phones. Everybody is welcome!

Palantiri

Oct 25, 2017
Gotcha. what's your PSN?

If you are doing some maintenance then you can probably drop me to open a spot. I thought the expansion would reignite my passion for the game, but instead it burned out what little interest remained. I can't even guarantee I will come back for other new content at this point and feel bad taking up a clan slot. I really enjoyed the clan runs though! Thanks for all the leg work Cornbread.

renzollama

Self-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
same lol im on RE Destiny on ps4 and no one plays.. i play at least 15-20 hours a week.. psn ne0ism- looking for new clan

Well, that doesn't sound very encouraging - I think that's the clan I just requested an invite to? Anyway, if any busier clans have open slots on PS4 I'm also looking for an opening. I'm happy to PM my psn name if requested.

Progenitor is recruiting on Xbox One. We've been around since the Vault of Glass days of the original Destiny and have expanded for Destiny 2. We generally play on evenings in EST. We're looking for anyone who plans to play Destiny 2 fairly regularly for the long-haul. We don't have any strict requirements, we just want players who are looking to run end-game activities with their clan mates who will be assets by being online from time to time and who will communicate with each other using the Destiny app. You can join using the link below as we're open invitation. Most of our members came from the previous iteration of this forum.

Kaiken

Oct 25, 2017
Clan request still Pending for PS4 ResetEra [ERA] - Global. Let me know if there's any other hoops I need to jump.

OP
OP
Kyuuji

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Guild Name: Rampant Fronting
Time Zone: Mostly Eastern, some Pacific
Platforms: XBOX One and PS4. 60 or so XBOX and 20 PS4 players.
Bungie Link: https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=151988
Ethos: A group of veterans and newcomers, there is always some sort of activity going on. We run Strikes, Raids and Crucible nightly. We also don't restrict ourselves to Destiny 2 and often organize other games through the Destiny 2 app on our phones. Everybody is welcome!

Progenitor is recruiting on Xbox One. We've been around since the Vault of Glass days of the original Destiny and have expanded for Destiny 2. We generally play on evenings in EST. We're looking for anyone who plans to play Destiny 2 fairly regularly for the long-haul. We don't have any strict requirements, we just want players who are looking to run end-game activities with their clan mates who will be assets by being online from time to time and who will communicate with each other using the Destiny app. You can join using the link below as we're open invitation. Most of our members came from the previous iteration of this forum.

Added – thank you!

weremichael

Oct 27, 2017
Rocky Mountains
My ps4 clan is all but dead (can't even get a third for a nightfall on a Tuesday). I play mostly crucible/strikes during the evenings PST. Is gold era warriors actually closed (difficult to tell in this thread)?

OP
OP
Kyuuji

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
It looks like I might have to dig out some clan leaders from the old thread and get in touch, as some seem inactive and perhaps aren't best to remain listed. At the very least would be worthwhile to see if anything needs updating if they've missed the new thread.

Mammoth Jones

Oct 25, 2017
New York

Thanks. I joined last night. XBL is Tegras. This sounds perfect. If anyone wants to run something holla at me. I'm not the best player but I'll give it my best.

Lord Brady

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Good on Cornbread for getting more people. We have 100 people but barely anyone on a lot of the time. More active players would be great. Daddy needs his welfare weapons.

Cornbread78

Oct 25, 2017
Northeast USA
Good on Cornbread for getting more people. We have 100 people but barely anyone on a lot of the time. More active players would be great. Daddy needs his welfare weapons.

Remember that time zones play a role in that because we have groups running from Asia all the way through the West coast. More importantly, you have gotten all 4 engrams almost every week! We only missed the Trials engram a few weeks, because we only have a few guys that are willing to whip it out and deal with that nonsense, lol.

But yeah, the past few weeks having 10+ on a night has been nice.

Don't worry, I've been watching and will make changes as needed. It's better for everyone that way, plus, a bunch of the guys will all be moving over to Mon Hunt together next month and switch back and forth.

Good times.

Last edited:

Hawkeye 131

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
  • Equilibrium Continuum
  • Eastern Standard Time (EST)
  • Xbox
  • Bungie link - https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2/Chat?groupId=2451161
  • Motto: Improvise, modify, adapt and overcome!

We're a small clan of laid back guardians who have been playing together since the Halo 3 days. At the moment, we're actively recruiting guardians who are interested in playing Destiny for the long haul, and plan on sticking around for future DLC and Expansions. We're online usually weeknights and weekends and typically do Nightfalls, Flashpoints, Call to Arms, Raids, Iron Banner and Faction Rally events.

If you're interested please feel free to message me directly here on ResetERA or XBL.

Callandor

Oct 27, 2017
We're generally an "anti-cheese" group, hence the name. Pulling the plug on Crota? Cancelling enemy spawns during Calus? Yeah, we don't do that crap. Otherwise, for the most part, we're a pleasant, generally mature, mostly PVE oriented group. There's a decent chance you can get a few of us to do Nightfalls, Raids and the like if you give us a heads-up in clan chat. There's also some occasional Crucible, Iron Banner and Trials interest, but we're not prolific PVPers overall. I seem to be the unofficial "raid teacher" of the group, so if you wanna learn a raid, we can try!

We also like to give each other crap, so bring a sense of humor, a degree of patience, and have some fun. :D

We could certainly use some more peeps for PVE stuff, so just let me know if you're interested.

nightgolf

Nov 1, 2017
NJ
Destiny was the first multiplayer game I got super into, eventually joining a clan after Taken King - that mostly disbanded by the launch of D2. And shortly after the launch of D2, my clan kind of lagged. Compared to the first clan, which was always doing King's Fall or WotM, I haven't even found a group to go into the Leviathan with - and I cleared each D1 raid within a week or two.

So if there's a PS4 clan of adults who are good with some bad dad jokes and like to play after work/weekends, please hit me up on PSN at Thrillofitall or here. Really, I just want to be able to raid again without spending all of my Sunday on r/fireteams and end up doing a nightfall at best.

Cornbread78

Oct 25, 2017
Northeast USA
Destiny was the first multiplayer game I got super into, eventually joining a clan after Taken King - that mostly disbanded by the launch of D2. And shortly after the launch of D2, my clan kind of lagged. Compared to the first clan, which was always doing King's Fall or WotM, I haven't even found a group to go into the Leviathan with - and I cleared each D1 raid within a week or two.

So if there's a PS4 clan of adults who are good with some bad dad jokes and like to play after work/weekends, please hit me up on PSN at Thrillofitall or here. Really, I just want to be able to raid again without spending all of my Sunday on r/fireteams and end up doing a nightfall at best.

Have you joined the Destiny Discord at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.