• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

irishonion

Oct 25, 2017
Finally got my chest ornament, wanted to give up, started today at 61% got to complete in about 3 hours.

It helped that I didn't care if we won or loose, my last hour consisted of me just running around trying to steal kills by melee finish, it worked haha.

panama chief

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
I used up all of my RNG luck today. First Prestige Nightfall ever....got Duty Bound. Guess I won't be getting shit during Warmind :/

Oct 27, 2017
Pittsburgh
The Dude Lord Brady

Either of you want in on a blind raid afriday night at 10:30pm est?

1 spot left.

Need communication, imagination, problem solving, deep thinking and patience

Let me know if another spot opens CB, I had just originally thought our Tuesday night group was just gonna move to Friday for this upcoming week and thought I was solid hah but always count me in for the new stuff, I'll make it work

Let me know if you see another clan group setting up corn, or if there's another Weekend night to continue working on it etc... I was really pumped for it this week

Cornbread78

Oct 25, 2017
Northeast USA
Let me know if another spot opens CB, I had just originally thought our Tuesday night group was just gonna move to Friday for this upcoming week and thought I was solid hah but always count me in for the new stuff, I'll make it work

Let me know if you see another clan group setting up corn, or if there's another Weekend night to continue working on it etc... I was really pumped for it this week

Regular raid crew is going. I'll only have an hour or 2 of gsmeplay in before then, so I'm going yo have to wait, but.......

Oh brotha; just wait & you see how busy the clan will be in a couple days....

2nd blind raid party already forming. Finding snother 6 for another blond raid group shouldn't be tough at all. We had 14 on at one poing earlier with just peeps playing and getting ready for Tuesday, lol

Clan XP going to be maxed for thr week before you even log in Tuesday, lol.

Keep an eye on discord!

Oct 27, 2017
Pittsburgh
Regular raid crew is going. I'll only have an hour or 2 of gsmeplay in before then, so I'm going yo have to wait, but.......

Oh brotha; just wait & you see how busy the clan will be in a couple days....

2nd blind raid party already forming. Finding snother 6 for another blond raid group shouldn't be tough at all. We had 14 on at one poing earlier with just peeps playing and getting ready for Tuesday, lol

Clan XP going to be maxed for thr week before you even log in Tuesday, lol.

Keep an eye on discord!

Oh I'm so ready to see all the action man lol yea we can get this second group rolling.

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
If another PC raid group starts up, let me know.

I'd like to not LFG but I will once again if I have to.

70 raid clears, still hard getting invited to an Era group. Guess I need to know more people. sigh.

demi

Oct 27, 2017
Just got the plat in dad of war, my plate is cleared for warmind. Prolly jump on a last minute argos for giggles and do some iron banner.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
I think I found a good look for my hunter. It's mostly just Iron Banner gear, but I still really like it.

I may use the ornament for the gauntlets if I can unlock it tomorrow, but I'm not sure yet. I kinda like how the gold stands out from the rest of the set on him.

Also, I finally completed my first Nightfall earlier with my boyfriend. It was just the two of us, it took about an hour, and there was a total of 19 deaths between the two of us... but I'll be damned if it didn't feel rewarding when we finally beat it. It was a lot of fun.

Deleted member 4541

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

tenor.gif

FacesAndAces

Chicken Chaser
Avenger
Dec 9, 2017
I think I found a good look for my hunter. It's mostly just Iron Banner gear, but I still really like it.

I may use the ornament for the gauntlets if I can unlock it tomorrow, but I'm not sure yet. I kinda like how the gold stands out from the rest of the set on him.

Also, I finally completed my first Nightfall earlier with my boyfriend. It was just the two of us, it took about an hour, and there was a total of 19 deaths between the two of us... but I'll be damned if it didn't feel rewarding when we finally beat it. It was a lot of fun.

Congrats on the NF completion! It's sounds like you had a blast! What platform do you and your guy play on?

Barrow Roll

Oct 25, 2017
If another PC raid group starts up, let me know.

I'd like to not LFG but I will once again if I have to.

70 raid clears, still hard getting invited to an Era group. Guess I need to know more people. sigh.
Hey man, you know you're always welcome to run Leviathan or EoW with us. But you said it yourself to me once, your schedule makes it hard to play with others in the Discord at the same hours. That being said, our Spire group is already full, but I'll let you know if someone drops!

EmptySpace

Oct 26, 2017
If people are planning groups for the raid on PC for Tuesday please let me know. I should be free all day.

Edit: I mean I'm free Friday.

Last edited:

EndlessNever

Oct 25, 2017
Another Aeon Soul to add to the collection.

Also, if I have to play Legions Gulch once more I'll tilt off the edge of the universe.

Noisepurge

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 25, 2017

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
Was reading some of the patch notes and I have a question about this:

First change is to outgoing player damage scaling vs. higher-leveled combatants. These are going to be steeper (make them more difficult), similar to Destiny 1.

As a result, higher-leveled combatants will take longer to kill than they currently do—but if you're at or above their level, you can still melt them

Does that mean that the Calus raid will be significantly easier on Prestige since we're a higher level?

EmptySpace

Oct 26, 2017
Was reading some of the patch notes and I have a question about this:

Does that mean that the Calus raid will be significantly easier on Prestige since we're a higher level?

No, unless something else has changed recently, the players damage against enemies stops scaling up once you are 20 power above the target power for the activity. Its why normal strikes really don't get that much easier at the power cap.

This has been one of my biggest issues with Destiny. Part of the fun in a progression system is to go back to old stuff and rip right through it. If Bungie wants all the raids to always be relevant they can do that with prestige stuff normal raids shouldn't constantly against the player.

Last edited:

demi

Oct 27, 2017
The only true exclusive gun is Redrix Claymore, everything else is still available in the loot pool (IB, Trials)

SmartWaffles

Nov 15, 2017
No, unless something else has changed recently, the players damage against enemies stops scaling up once you are 20 power above the target power for the activity. Its why normal strikes really don't get that much easier at the power cap.

This has been one of my biggest issues with Destiny. Part of the fun in a progression system is to go back to old stuff and rip right through it. If Bungie wants all the raids to always be relevant they can do that with prestige stuff normal raids shouldn't constantly against the player.
The cap was actually 40, and it is being changed to 50.

Sedated

Apr 13, 2018
New player here. I've been enjoying this game a lot, just a couple hours into story and a bit of crucible till now. Been playing solo and lvl 10 rn. Also the soundtrack like the first game is so good... Journey is the best I've heard till now, really amazing song.

EndlessNever

Oct 25, 2017
New player here. I've been enjoying this game a lot, just a couple hours into story and a bit of crucible till now. Been playing solo and lvl 10 rn. Also the soundtrack like the first game is so good... Journey is the best I've heard till now, really amazing song.
I'd recommend keep going in the story and finish it before even touching crucible. You'll most likely get melted and turn you off it.

Sedated

Apr 13, 2018
I'd recommend keep going in the story and finish it before even touching crucible. You'll most likely get melted and turn you off it.
Ye I got melted. Got striker class today so was able to do decently. I don't play crucible lots, it's just my chill game. Did some story don't want to anymore then let's play a game or two max of crucible. Thats how I'm going.

demi

Oct 27, 2017
It's normal to rage after a few games of crucible in D2. It's just not as fun as D1. They're slowly but surely fixing the ship, but it's a long journey back home.

EmptySpace

Oct 26, 2017
How did the transition for year 1 to year 2 in Destiny 1 work for armor? We're people able to infuse up year 1 armor to year 2 light levels or did they have to re-earn stuff?

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
Guys, I only have the base game, is there any new content for me from the new update? I dont have a fireteam to play, so it must be something single player or with matchmaking.