• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Defuser

Oct 25, 2017
Nice, I got the Warden's law to drop with a PvE god roll on my second solo nightfall try.

BUorApb.png

Defuser

Oct 25, 2017
I would assume you have a better Duke. Maybe one with Rapid Hit + Rampage? Wardens Law is a very subpar weapon, unfortunately. For a variety of fairly well documented reasons at this point, having to do with how its bullets work.
Yeah I have a rapid hit rampage duke but I don't have warden's laws until recently. But having a god roll is a nice bonus even if its not good.

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
Yeah I have a rapid hit rampage duke but I don't have warden's laws until recently. But having a god roll is a nice bonus even if its not good.
I hear you, but with steady rounds, a stability masterwork, and no Feeding Frenzy, it's not a *god roll* though, is it? Quite decent for sure and def a good enough roll to not bother farming more of a weapon you probably weren't going to use anyway though...absolutely! But you already have a near god roll 110 with your rapid hit rampage Duke. You're good2go. Speaking of, I've found that 110s aren't terribly enjoyable to use with Kill Clip tbh. I got excited when I got a maxed out Rapid Hit + KC Duke and it just felt terrible to have to reload constantly to get the damage buff when Rampage synergizes with 110s so naturally. and you only need 1 stack of rampage to 2-tap in PvP so i was kinda like, "well what's the point of KC on these weapons, then?"

In my experience, the best 110s are Dukes, specifically with Rapid Hit + Rampage and the new Moon handcannon with Subsistence + Rampage. Duke standing above either because Rapid Hit is god tier And it has better stats than just about any other 110. I do have a well-rolled Frenzy + Rampage Wardens Law that i stopped using pretty quickly. Just not good enough. Oh and don't sleep on Thin Line, the energy 110. That thing has some INSANE headshot registration. Try one in PvP if you have one gathering dust with something like QuickDraw on it.

Anyway,

a good commentary on the state of resilience in PvP for anyone who cares and wants to be to improve the chances of surviving exchanges here and there.

TLDR: 6 Resilience is where you want to be to survive a variety of common ways to die In the current sandbox.

demi

Oct 27, 2017
Warden's Law !!!!!!!!!! remember when they gave it zen moment good times

Anyway here's mine that I used for 5 seconds

qxqiUXd.png

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
Warden's Law !!!!!!!!!! remember when they gave it zen moment good times

Anyway here's mine that I used for 5 seconds

qxqiUXd.png
lol yea. Lovely roll, for what it's worth. The two I kept from my couple of days of farming it back in the day.

ttotjsE.png
jivf9F6.png

I ended up sharding the curated drop I had and I'm still bitter as hell that they just straight up changed the perks on it rather than fix their broken 4th times the charm not working correctly on the weapon. Even now it seems like it would have been really cool, and in a world where we have Subsistence, having 4th times the charm on it doesn't seem ridiculous.

By contrast, my OG rapid hit + rampage Duke had close to 10,000 kills on it before I ended up sharding it for a closer to "god roll" version of it (4 range short).

XQkdhgX.png

Ideally would have had ricochet rounds for more stability, but it doesn't really matter much with rapid hit.

Edgeward

Oct 27, 2017
Finally got a dragonfly, rapid hit ancient gospel to drop last night. Only problem is that it gave me extended mag and drop mag for the mag perks - the least wanted out of the possible ones. Oh well, with enhanced reload armor mod and a stack of rapid hit the reload is good but still. the hunt continues.

RaySpencer

Oct 27, 2017
Wolf cape? No no no. No.

Scarf. Just the scarf. I must always have my magnificent ass visible. And also confuse people into thinking I'm a Titan.

God I want my scarf back. I miss it so much. Luckily there is at least a capeless hood you can pull from collections. You can put shaders on it and everything, and even slot in some mods.

JaegerDeus

Banned
Jan 25, 2018
Ran into a couple guys at 1000 and 1004 Power Level last night.

I can't imagine playing this game that much...

Magik

Oct 25, 2017
First game of Comp for the season at 0 Glory... got matched up with 4 Unbroken all running meta loadouts. Like, really?

Hawkeye 131

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
First game of Comp for the season at 0 Glory... got matched up with 4 Unbroken all running meta loadouts. Like, really?

Sounds about right. My best friend decided he wanted to try and get some PvP ritual/pinnacle weapons just because (who hardly ever plays PvP) jumped into his first comp. game last night only to get matched against two Unbroken Hunters running Spare Rations, Mindbender's Ambition and Wardcliff Coil.

We ended up winning three games in a row so I guess he can't really complain but despite Bungie's "renewed focus" there's still lots of issues holding the game back.

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
He must retreat to his throne to slumber and feed every so often.

It's a quarterly thing.
is shark actually crota

that was me the other day. first time doing comp this season; just wanted to play to quickly finish up the ritual weapon thing. I only needed like 4 or 5 wins, total. It took like 2 hours because it was a full sweat-fest. I was def expecting a chill run full of seal-clubbing. Nope, I guess I need a new account for that. It's gonna be unbrokens forever more. My fault for getting Not Forgotten.

Oct 25, 2017
How many timelost weapon bounties can you carry? It seems bugged, I was able to get like 6 or so for the perfect paradox but can only hold 3 for the sniper. What is the deal?

Deleted member 21709

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
So.. I'm not earning any Glory for any of my tracked quests. I play a ton of Crucible. ...what am I doing wrong? Is there a special mode/menu I need to access in order to earn glory?

Oct 25, 2017
So.. I'm not earning any Glory for any of my tracked quests. I play a ton of Crucible. ...what am I doing wrong? Is there a special mode/menu I need to access in order to earn glory?

Valor is the Normal one for most modes, Glory is earned exclusively in the Survival Playlist (single player queue for Survival counts as well). It should be the icon on the lower right screen. The score icon under it will be red instead of orange.

Qudi

Jul 26, 2018
I feel like im getting one shot all the time no matter how far or close they are. Sniper, fusion rifle, shotguns, titan charge ohk, hunter knives, warlocks mini super nova..etc. Special weapons are the new kinetics. And i hate it. Primary guns feel like nerf guns. No point in using them.

Oct 27, 2017
Someone said Wolf Cloak (well, Legend of the Six Coyotes...but close enough)?...

...bring this Wolf helm back too...

...it's just incredibly baffling and sad that we don't have a lot of this kind of stuff for all classes at this point in D2.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.