• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

neoak

Oct 25, 2017
I'll put my name for the OT too, without a need to trash specific game modes or anything đź‘€

Deleted member 11976

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
| OT | Nobody Puts Baby Fallen In The Corner
| OT | Hack The Planets
| OT | Synthwave? Coming right up! [Received Synthweave]

Bold One

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Are we getting an event that transitions to the new season or are we logging in on Tuesday and the Sun's been turned off?

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
I support our new sassy fox Pokemon overlord.
giphy.gif

At least us Gilded Dredgens are safe from this new regime.
giphy.gif

Oct 29, 2017
Just got a Cold Denial with Flared Magwell, Feeding Frenzy, and Multi-Killclip. Barrel perk is Corkscrew Rifling, and it rolled with a Range masterwork.

This feels like a god roll lol

Buttchin-n-Bones

Actually knows the TOS
Oct 25, 2017
Increasing the bright dust cost of shaders is still incredibly rude, but it makes more sense now that they've been removed as drops from bright engrams.

Cat Party

Oct 25, 2017
Did I read these notes correctly that, if the opponent has their primeval, you can pick up motes from dead teammates?

CorpseLight

Nov 3, 2018
I do really like those Ghost tracking changes. They slimmed down the menu usages just to look at Bounties, much improved.

Kadey

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Southeastern PA
VOG is to going to heavily nerf players for it not to be easy peasy on day one. Old VOG would be done in like 20 minutes with the gear and abilities of current D2. Atheon dead in a second to six cuirass thundercrashers. Day one raids needs to recapture the magic last seen with Last Wish. That was like peak community watching wondering supporting.

Trakan

Oct 25, 2017
TWAB: https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/50325

Seasonal armour still exists, but now it's earned through gameplay (seasonal activity, umbral engrams, etc)

I mean, that's pretty much how it's always worked since Season of Undying. This way they just take away the armor with good stats from the season pass.

So those stasis nerfs, are those coming to PVE?

Does Bungie not realize those nerfs aren't needed in PVE? Or that once they nerf PVE/PVP separately once, that it becomes the new standard and they have to do that every time?

Buttchin-n-Bones

Actually knows the TOS
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, that's pretty much how it's always worked since Season of Undying. This way they just take away the armor with good stats from the season pass.

So those stasis nerfs, are those coming to PVE?

Does Bungie not realize those nerfs aren't needed in PVE? Or that once they nerf PVE/PVP separately once, that it becomes the new standard and they have to do that every time?
Sure, but everyone was assuming that because those rolls were gone from the season pass that they were gone entirely. Now we know that's not true

demi

Oct 27, 2017
Lol, I'm confused at the excitement for hung jury. Scouts have been shit short of Night Watch, and even that is stretching it...

Cant wait to grind GMs for ... a fusion rifle ? ? ? ?

Ruthless

Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
The solar sniper should be a high impact and hopefully rolls with triple tap/clown + vorpal, so it will easier to farm than the fucking crucible one.

But we have succession!

GM's get shafted with crap yet again.