Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
🚨 - 🚨 - - - Alert ye scallywags - - - 🚨 - 🚨

If you have a favourite OT title you'd like to suggest reply to this message with it.

🚨 - 🚨 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 🚨 - 🚨​

|OT| Digital Piracy Deluxe Edition
|OT| Jack Sparrow -1500 Bright Dust

SimplyComplex

May 23, 2018
How does everyone feel about origin traits? I know they're meant to just be side bonuses to weapons but I feel like a good portion of them are useless or hardly noticeable.

Liquidsnake

Oct 27, 2017
Sync your account with destinyoptimizer.com it's fantastic. Click Pinnacle on the right, it will tell you which are T2 or T1 drops (no +3s in the game right now AFAIK, there is a T3 powerful but those don't last long and a T1 pinnacle is better (gives +4 at that stage)).

Not sure why a few responses amounted to "you can't do it". Last few seasons I have almost exclusively farmed the T2 pinnacles to get my level up, they're not gated off. Preservation, Dares 250k, Weekly campaign, Nightfall 100k all T2 pinnacle, all easily ran with a few clicks on fireteam finder if need be..
Thank you so much man! This was huge for me!

Buttchin-n-Bones

Actually knows the TOS
Oct 25, 2017

If you have a favourite OT title you'd like to suggest reply to this message with it.

Can't remember who thought of it, but:

|OT| Sliding into your GMs

Sargerus

β–² Legend β–²
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

|OT| Arc 3: High Voltage

Also, there is a datamined cutscene and VO that confirms

Nezarec was a disciple and in charge of the Moon Pyramid. Mithrax found his body and used one of his fingers as a relic and went berserk mode on everyone before abandoning this path of blood.

Last edited:

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017

🚨 - 🚨 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 🚨 - 🚨
Should be some variation of Electric Boogaloo because of the new Arc stuff.

OT| Eramis 2: Electric Boogaloo

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kyuuji

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
10 minute warning until I put the poll up. If you have any OT title you're fond of, get it in the mix.

OP
OP
Kyuuji

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
In the great tradition of Sheev Palpatine, you need to usurp DestinyEra and proclaim a Palpatine-inspired OT title for a safe, secure society.
giphy.gif

CorpseLight

Nov 3, 2018
Ch3m61_ Yes! Credit to you for that one. Forgot who gave me that idea.

In the great tradition of Sheev Palpatine, you need to usurp DestinyEra and proclaim a Palpatine-inspired OT title for a safe, secure society.
I still think my slightly adjusted version of "Witness the Power of the Arc Side" is better as it also had another Destiny reference.
Thank you for enjoying it!

ecnal

Oct 27, 2017
Are there any good community guides that help lapsed players get back into Destiny 2?

I'm super confused as to what I should be doing, and most of the gear I'm acquiring is lower than the free level 1540 gear you can get for free in the HELM.

We did the nightfall on Adept and Hero and got a couple new 1540+ pieces, but, outside of the nightfall, not sure what we should do next.

Dec 19, 2021
Status
Not open for further replies.