• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 4541

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
IMG_20180615_161648b9e565a4eb3abb10.jpg

Just snagged one of these, I've never seen one of these before. You guys ever see this?

Didn't realize it was exotic, nice! Congrats on the drop, its seemingly rare..

Or I don't run strikes enough.. one or the other

He'll need to partner it with a Ghost that does quick summon.

I found out about this perk wayyyyy too late. I hate how that ghosts looks, though. :(

shark97

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
Yeah, I know, that's why I posted it as it was the first time I'd heard of a 3-man fireteam completing it (this wasn't the first group to do it apparently).

I have a feeling people will just keep doing 9 man because Destiny people enjoy making things difficult. I remember people wasting SO much time with that heavy ammo glitch in raids in D1 for little benefit. Even today it's a near constant battle against people doing time wasting shit in raids.

9 man, the once I did, is kinda fun in it's own right though, definitely a new/cool Destiny experience. Bungie said they noticed people liked it so I can see a future 9 man activity. Feels chaotic and like you're an army.

Oct 27, 2017
Pittsburgh
I have most other exotic sparrows so if I'm really feeling that I'm losing out on a second I'll throw one of them In. Only major factor I care about with sparrows is looks and it being 160

Oct 27, 2017
Does the Worm God Incarnation transmat effect drop as a quantity of two every time or did I just get it twice in a row? I don't even want this thing.

Lom1lo

Oct 27, 2017
Pretty pissed right know. 4 hours of protocol. 6 out of 9 got the shotgun. 2 got it three times and all I get are legendary engramms -.-

nasirum

Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere
I'm an aggressive, offensive player. I hate the current meta and the emphasis on team shooting. It's just not fun or enjoyable at all. Solo play is heavily discouraged and just far too difficult. My stats are terrible because I always rush in. I hate being passive and baiting players. I just wanna go in and kill shit.

I think with the return of special ammo and snipers/shotties in the secondary slot, you'll be a lot more able to function solo in crucible.

Oct 27, 2017
Cleared EP on Xbox for the first time (first real attempt really). Only 6-players (5 in the 370s PL and one at 365 PL). Frame rate held up well on the X.

I should have said cleared it with like 10-15 seconds left so it was rather intense even though I have a decent number of clears on PC.

nasirum

Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere
Cleared EP on Xbox for the first time (first real attempt really). Only 6-players (5 in the 370s PL and one at 365 PL). Frame rate held up well on the X.

I should have said cleared it with like 10-15 seconds left so it was rather intense even though I have a decent number of clears on PC.

Guess that kinda makes the X the best console to play Destiny 2 on then. That's good to hear it's smooth.

gutter_trash

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Montreal
This is part of the reason I love Graviton. It is an anti-clustering weapon. Want to hold hands? I have a way to kill your whole group if you don't respond immmediately.

GL + Motion to Suppress is a way of life. Win long range when forced to fight that distance, but always rushing down with SMG and shotty when possible.
my only "primary" Catalyst, all my others are Heavy weapons.

It feels good having a GL Catylisticed.

Lord Brady

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Liking the impressions of the Forsaken campaign that they let the press play at E3. I know I know, don't ever trust the press again when it comes to Destiny, but I can't help it.

NinjaHound

Nov 5, 2017
I just finished the Osiris missions and I'm only 250 power level. What should I focus on to level up for the Warmind content?

Lord Brady

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Null Calamity - this is the first Prophecy weapon that has been very effective
Yes, put stabilization mods on your armor and that gun turns into a bullet hose. It was the best AR during Osiris, but since Warmind came out I've found it to be quite useless to me in PVE. Not sure if they nerfed AR damage or not but it's not doing nearly enough damage to warrant me using it anymore.

Awesome...now I just need to start doing EP. Thanks for the reply yall!

Just wait for the week when the boss that everyone farms comes back. Basically you kill the boss with little time left on the clock and it drops loot but sends you back to round 6. I got a huge stack of shaders from doing that.

Any truth to the rumors about Fillion not voicing Cayde in Forsaken?
If that were true, they could fire his character into the sun along with Tess Everiss for all I care.

edit: Yeah, it appears the demo they were letting people play at E3 didn't have Nathan. Several people appear to think it was Nolan North doing a Fillion impression, but it was clearly not Nathan and the Bungie employees there wouldn't say either way. Question now is if it was just a placeholder or possibly Nathan left Destiny long ago and their way of dealing with that is killing his character rather than changing his voice actor. A shame either way.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Awesome...now I just need to start doing EP. Thanks for the reply yall!

You get at least 2 per clear of the Level 7 boss so if you find a farming group you'll have a lot. It's not that great as it's very similar to the Golden Trace shader only with some orange highlights. I wish the EP shader was more akin to the Buffer Overflow one introduced with Warmind.

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
You get at least 2 per clear of the Level 7 boss so if you find a farming group you'll have a lot. It's not that great as it's very similar to the Golden Trace shader only with some orange highlights. I wish the EP shader was more akin to the Buffer Overflow one introduced with Warmind.

Where does Buffer Overflow drop? I got only 3 and it's pretty sexy on EP armor.

Oct 27, 2017
The Metallic Sunrise shader matches up closely with the Buffer Overflow one if you don't have a lot/enough of the latter. Useful until you get the real thing.

<Message sponsored by Guardian Fashions.

Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
Been without my PC for the last month thanks to moving but I should be up and running by next week.

Decided to crack open some of the things that I treated myself to in celebration of the move and chief among them was a long desired 3A figure:

yp4TXpg.jpg

He is absolutely gorgeous and it makes the wait to play next week all the harder to endure.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Is there any way to increase my Light Level from 340 to 350 without running Raids?

I tried a few Heroic Strikes, but nothing above 340 is dropping, which is ridiculous considering the required level for that playlist is 350 to begin with

Ruthless

Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
Is there any way to increase my Light Level from 340 to 350 without running Raids?

I tried a few Heroic Strikes, but nothing above 340 is dropping, which is ridiculous considering the required level for that playlist is 350 to begin with

Is your gear modded, as in, has purple mods? That alone should bump you from 340 to 345, which is the soft cap. You can also use blues and vendor drops to get to 345.

Heroic strikes can drop higher PL items, up to 360. Remember, your drops are 340 base, so technically they are 345 with mods. They won't go up until you mod your gear.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Is your gear modded, as in, has purple mods? That alone should bump you from 340 to 345, which is the soft cap. You can also use blues and vendor drops to get to 345.

Heroic strikes can drop higher PL items, up to 360. Remember, your drops are 340 base, so technically they are 345 with mods. They won't go up until you mod your gear.
Gotcha, I need to look up what the hell mods are lol. It's been a while since I've played, so I'm lost on some of the new systems.

Warmind was terrible though jesus. It's like they slapped those missions together in a week.